My rules!! 💕

If you have any requests please comment them here! I will not garentee I will write your request but the chances are fairly high.

(Also please note I like to do multiple stories at a time so it may take me a while to get to these requests but hang in there!)

🌴my rules!!🌴

• unfortunately I will reluctantly write about most teachers due to them not having a lot of screen time. But if it's someone like Aizawa who has had plenty of screen time I will do it.

• I will do student x student but not student x teacher

• i will do reader x character and character x character

• if you want me to write about kinks I will do anything but ageplay (daddy kink is fine), scat, rapeplay (mild s/a maybe tho), beastiality, devotee (fetish for a disability), maiesiophillia (fetish for pregnant people). Other than that I will write ANYTHING else.

🌺if you make a request clearly state-🌺

• if it's character x character or reader x character

• if it's reader x character please state if you have a quirk or not and what you would like that quirk to be.

• if you want a quirk please make it what would be considered "realistic" (ex: I can read minds but if I do it for longer than 5 minutes I get a headache.)

• tell me the basics of what you want to happen (ex: relationship dynamic, what you want the story to be about, fluff or smut, all that stuff.)

• if you only know what ship you want written about but not what happens that is fine and I will work with you to see what you want.

• also let me know if you don't want me to @ you to credit you for giving me the writing request because I will be doing that at the beginning of each story.

🌊other notes🌊

I will also be adding in some of my own ideas randomly between requests, I will state if it's my original idea or not though.