Midoriya x Bakugo : 🔥

🔥 Nsfw tags : hickey, sadism

In this au Bakugo, Midoriya, and Todoroki are all doing a internship together but are living in the dorms. Because all three work together Midoriya and Todoroki have become close friends. But Bakugo doesn't like that at all.

Midoriya and Todoroki were smiling at each other and having a pleasant conversation in the dorms hallway Infront of Midoriyas room. Bakugo was angrily stomping down the hallway and was about to pass them.

This is my original idea

As Bakugo stomped closer he made sure to walk a little closer to the side of the hallway so he would run into Todorokis shoulder as he walked past.

"Outta my way damn half and half."

Bakugo hissed as he slammed into the side of Todoroki before he walked on.

Midoriya and Todorokis conversation was cut short.

Todoroki wasn't one to loose his temper but he's been quite annoyed with Bakugo targeting him lately so he turned around and looked at Bakugo as he walked away.

"Whats your problem."

Todoroki asked, cutting right to the point.

"Kacchan is just like that Shoto. don't let it bother y-"

"You wanna know what my problem is so bad?! Fine, I might just tell you."

Todorokis words made Bakugo immediately turn around and stomp back towards him. All Midoriya could do was stay standing behind Todoroki and see how he handled confronting Bakugo. Midoriyas never confronted Bakugo about his ruthless behavior before.

Bakugo was now standing face to face with Todoroki with a disgusted look on his face.

"My problem is you. Every time I see your damn face I want to punch you into the sun. Nobody is buying your m.r easygoing act. Your just trying to piss me off aren't you?"

"...what makes you think that."

Todoroki being so chill just pissed Bakugo off more. No wonder Bakugo got along with the other loud idiots so well.

"BECAUSE YOU THINK THAT TRYING TO GET DEKU ON YOUR SIDE WILL MAKE EVERYONE LIKE YOU MORE BECAUSE EVERYONE LIKES HIM."

"no, we are friends."

Who knew so little words could make Bakugo want to explode... literally. Small sparks started leaving Bakugos hands.

"FUCK BOTH OF YOU."

Bakugo yelled before he made his hands into fists and stomped off even more pissed than before.

"Wow...he didn't punch you."

Midoriya said amazed. That went much better than he thought it would.

"Why was he making all that stuff up about me?"

Todoroki said as he turned around to face Midoriya.

"I don't know...Kacchan can be hard to read sometimes and I've known him since we were kids."

Todoroki just stared at Midoriya blankly before looking down at the ground.

"Should I go talk to him again?"

"Not unless you want to get punched."

Midoriya said with a cheerful smile.

"But I don't want him to be acting like this when we work together."

"I can't say he will get over it on his own so I'll go train with him later or something. Let him blow me up."

Todoroki looked back at Midoriya and gave him a soft smile.

"Thanks Izuku..."

-Time skip to Todoroki and Midoriya talking outside Midoriyas dorm room later that night after dinner.-

"Have you seen Kacchan?"

"No I have not. He left after dinner."

"I might go look for him."

Midoriya said as he began to walk away.

"...wait."

Todoroki said as he grabbed Midoriyas wrist and pulled him backwards.

"Stay with me for a minute."

Todoroki said as he put Midoriyas back against the door and put his hands on each side of Midoriya on the wall so he was trapped.

"Sh-shoto? What are you doing?"

"That's a good question..."

Bakugo said from beside Midoriya and Todoroki with his huge arms crossed. Glaring daggers into Todoroki.

Todoroki looked over at Bakugo but kept Midoriya trapped.

"What do you want?"

Todoroki asked sounding... annoyed? At Bakugo.

"I want you to leave."

Bakugo said.

"Shoto ignore him..."

"Can't I talk to my friend Bakugo?"

"We are friends too damnit. I know him much better than you anyway."

"Even if you do you treat him like crap."

Midoriya was so shocked by what was going on he couldn't even talk if he wanted to.

"Deku doesn't seem to mind that. After all I do hear him moaning my name at night."

"What?! You are fucked up Bakugo."

"And you aren't? Do you see what position you have your "friend" in right now?"

Todoroki just glared at Bakugo more than he already was.

Midoriyas eyes shot back and forth between his fighting friends.

"Leave. You've been with him long enough today."

Todoroki then looked down at Midoriya.

Midoriya nodded.

Todoroki then sighed and walked away to his dorm.

Bakugo watched him walk off and enter his dorm room before he looked at Midoriya.

Midoriya remained back against the wall and just closed his eyes. Fearing what Bakugo was going to do due to how pissed he has been today.

He felt Bakugo was standing right Infront of him so he braced for a punch to the face.

...but all Bakugo did was lean over and take a deep breath near Midoriyas neck.

Midoriya opened his eyes and looked over at Bakugo.

"Ka-Kacchan?"

"I hate him...I hate smelling him on you. Especially around your sensitive spot..."

Bakugo was speaking somewhat softly but his voice was still rough. It sent chills down Midoriyas spine.

Midoriya remained quiet. What could he even say in this situation?

"Ka-AHh!"

Midoriya was cut off by Bakugo suddenly biting his neck and begining to leave a very visible hickey.

Midoriya just cupped a hand over his mouth out of fear someone would hear him even though everyone was asleep.

Once Bakugo was done he stood up straight and looked down at Midoriya. Licking his lips.

"Don't tell me you actually like that fucking loser more than me...you've always been mine first and it's gonna stay that way. Got it?"

Midoriya just nodded in response.

"Good boy."

Bakugo whispered as he ran a finger over Midoriyas neck. Wiping off a bit of blood from his bite. His teeth were very sharp after all.