pt.1 Jiro X Denki : 🔥

🔥 Nsfw tags : Public sex, sex toys, degrading, edging, humiliation

Denki and Jiro are called to do some emergency hero work, but Jiro is trying to hide the extra...tools...she has with her.

This is my original idea

"Finally...those classes will be the death of me..."

Jiro sighed as she closed her dorm room door behind herself. She then walked over to her bed and let herself fall face-first onto it.

After a minute of  daydreaming to herself she rolled over and stared at the ceiling...he has been on her mind all damn day.

To put it bluntly she's been very hot and bothered and it's been having a negative impact on her school work abilities. She can't imagine how bad she would screw up a hero job in this mindset.

Wouldn't THAT be bad luck?

Jiro looked over and stared at her dresser...but before moving at all she had to see if it was...safe.

She plugged one of her headphone jacks into the wall by her bed and she plugged the other into the floor. Listening for anything that could put her in danger of being caught.

In the distance she could hear Denki and Kirashima having a conversation in the common area and Mina was rearranging her room. Other than that it was fairly quiet.

Jiro then stood up and decided to turn on her speakers to play some music. It wasn't abnormal for there to be loud music in her room so nobody would be concerned and it would also cover up any other noise from her room.

After Jiro had her loud Rock playlist playing on her Bluetooth speaker she walked over to her dresser and opened the top drawer. She then grabbed her purple dildo with a suction cup at the base of it.

Just to be safe Jiro sat down on the floor and plugged her headphone jacks into the floor...her music is definitely louder than everything else going on.

She unplugged her headphone jacks and suctioned her dildo to the floor Infront of herself.

She then stood up and took her shoes, skirt and underwear off, and just tossed them over her shoulder. She then got on her knees to position herself above the dildo.

She started to lower herself down and cupped her hands over her mouth for safe measure. This dildo was decently thick and about 7 inches so she knew she's probably going make a little noise.

She was right. After she very slowly took it's whole length in she began to gently bounce up and down. Gripping onto her mouth with both hands for dear life as strained moans left her mouth.

...just her luck that her door had flung open at that moment and Denki stood there...Staring.

Jiros eyes widened in terror and she stopped moving. No use In trying to hide or anything...she was right Infront of the door on full display.

Denki then slammed the door shut.

Jiro stood up and quickly turned her music off and put her dildo back in her drawer. This was really inconvenient because now she was even wetter than before...

(I knew that was a bad idea!) She thought to herself as she hurriedly put her panties and skirt back on.

She then walked over to her door and opened it. Denki must have been so shocked he couldn't move...or he was listening.

No matter. he was standing basically right where he was when he had opened the door.

Jiro looked down at the floor with bright red cheeks and she began to twirl one of her headphone jacks with her finger.

"So...what did you need to tell me?"

"W-we uh have been called to an emergency hero job..."

Denki said before scratching the back of his head and looking away from Jiro.

Jiro looked up with horror in her eyes.

"No damn way."

Denki looked down at Jiro, his cheeks also bright red.

"Uh yeah...we will be searching for survivors from a fallen building but pro heros will also be there helping us....the um building it was...pretty big so...we would need the help."

Denki said awkwardly looking away from Jiro again. He couldn't look her in the eyes after seeing her like that.

"Alright well give me a second to change into my hero uniform."

Jiro said before looking away from Denki and closing the door slowly...

(God I'm so stupid!! Gah it's just my luck I was caught...I need to make it up to him big time.) Jiro thought to herself as she stripped then got her clothes out of her bottom dresser drawer and began to change into her hero uniform.

Once Jiro was done changing she looked back at her dresser before she went to join Denki...

And she got an idea...was it risky? Yes. But what's life without a little risk?

She opened the top drawer and grabbed something out of it. She unzipped her pants and slid whatever she had grabbed into herself quickly and put another thing in her jacket pocket.

She then zipped up her pants and walked out of her room and joined Denki.

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah..."

Jiro responded dryly. She usually enjoys talking to Denki but right now she felt too guilty to even look at him.

"Alrighty then!"

Denki said with a smile...that...stupid smile...

"Hey um...I'm sorry about earlier it was just uhm bad timing yaknow?-"

She tried to explain herself but Denki cut her off.

"Listen it's fine...but...you can always pay me back..."

Jiro looked up into Denkis eyes with a puzzled expression.

"What do you mean by that...?"

Denki then suddenly leaned over and grabbed the object out of Jiros coat pocket.

"Wa-hey!"

"You never carry anything with you when you do hero work because you don't need any support items..."

He's actually quite observant when he's not affected by overusing his quirk.

"I don't know what this is and why you have it but I'll figure it out. All I know is that I want it so I'm keeping it for ALL of today."

Jiro was so shocked she couldn't even speak.

"Alrighty then! Let's go!"