Ochaco x Tsuyu

Ochaco and Tsuyu were casually having a sleepover when an awkward conversation topic comes up...

This is my original idea

Note: I will address both characters as their first names because that's how they address each other.

Ochaco and Tsuyu were giggling softly as they played Uno in their pajamas on Tsuyus bed. While they played they were discussing things they liked wich was the source of the laughter.

Although the room was only being lit by a soft purple hue from her LED lights...Tsuyu thought that Urarakas smile lit up the whole room.

"Bahahaha! Its hard for me to believe your favorite superhero is Superman Tsu."

"Why is that?"

"Well usually people like flashier heroes. After all Superman is American and they like to be flashy."

"Sorry to disappoint you Ochaco-chan...by the way...draw 4."

Tsuyu says as she slaps a draw 4 card down on the pile of cards on her bed.

"Aww...okay what color?"

Tsuyu waits to respond until Ochaco is holding all 4 of her new cards...

"...yellow...ribbit."

Ochaco slowly looked down at her deck of cards and began to whine.

"AWWW MAAANNN!! ILL NEVER WIN AT THIS RATE."

"Ochaco-chan you are not very good at this game because you announce how bad you are doing ribbit...fake it until you make it."

Uraraka just grumbled as she started pulling a few more cards until she found a yellow card. She then slapped it down with enthusiasm.

"So Tsu...what were your favorite childhood activities?"

"Well, I've always liked swimming even before I developed my quirk...and I like cooking. I'm not very good at it though."

Asui then looked down at her deck and played a yellow 2.

"Oh? I'll need to bake for you sometime! Do you like sweet things?"

Tsuyu then slowly looked up at Ochacos kind smile...(of course I like sweet things... especially you) Tsuyu thought to herself.

Light pink blush dusted the frog girls cheeks.

"Yes...my favorite food is Jelly ribbit."

"That's perfect then!"

Ochoco responded as she played a blue 2.

Asui then played a blue 6 without hesitation.

"...have you ever dated anyone?"

Ochaco was about to reach to pull a new card from the deck but Tsuyus words stunned her. She slowly looked up at Asui and forgot what she was doing.

"U-uh me?! What? No...but...I do like someone...maybe...I think...?"

Urarakas face turned beet red and she dropped all her cards in her hands to cover her face.

"...is it Midoriya? Also...uno...ribbit."

Tsu played her last card and looked up at Uraraka.

"Um no it's n-n-nothing like that really..."

She uncovered her face and looked away from Asui.

"Alright then...I like someone too ribbit."

"You do? Wow I never guessed...your so neutral. You never seem to be flustered or anything."