Twice X Hawks : 🔥

🔥 Nsfw tags : slight praise and degrading kink, threesome/foursome

Requested by : @miss_snowtea

Word count: 1918

The Paranormal Liberation Fronts hideout for Shigaraki, Hawks, Toga, Twice, M.r Compress and Spinner was very quiet today...but the only room to have anything interesting going on inside was a simple office with a sleek rounded desk in the middle of the dark room. The only light in the room was pointed directly on the desk.

"...how much longer is this gonna take Twice?"

Hawks impatiently asked Twice who was feeling him from head to toe, touching each and every imperfection, and making sure he took note of every single hair and feather on his body before standing up.

"Not much longer! Now, how tall are you?"

"...5ft 7in"

"Ooh short king! Love to see it."

Twice chuckled to himself happily before he extended a hand, blackish sludge spilled out and began to make a second Hawks.

The second Hawks blinked to life and looked all around before locking eyes with Twice.

"Aah so that's what you've been up to? I thought you were just eager to touch me."

Hawks said with a flirty wink.

Twice got a bit flustered and he looked away and scratched at the back of his head.

"W-well you are so good at fighting so I thought it would be helpful to be able to make a copy of you...or...ifigetlonely..."

"Speak up I can't hear ya."

"Oh don't worry about it Hawks."

Twice said before allowing the Spare Hawks to become a puddle of black sludge again. He then spaced out staring at the puddle.

Twice quickly snaped back to reality and looked at Hawks who was looking him dead in the eyes for whatever reason...he had a loving and almost concerned expression.

Hawks slowly walks up to twice and places a hand on the side of his mask. He then slips a finger under it to slightly lift it off his neck.

"Can I take it off?"

"Uhh yeah."

Due to Twice recently overcoming his fear of ''splitting in half'' he is now comfortable without his mask off for longer periods of time.

Hawks then grabs the mask at it's base and slips it off of Twices head slowly. Savoring being able to see his face.

Once the mask is fully off Hawks tosses it onto the table behind Twice and looks back into his eyes.

"I like to see your face you know. Beauty should be shared with the world...Jin."

Twice nearly choked from how flustered he was...not only was his boyfriend Hawks complimenting him, but he used his first name as well...

Twice and Hawks have only started dating recently so they are still getting used to things like being on a first name basis. Their relationship is also a secret. It would be bad If a pro hero is seen being lovey-dovey with an s rank villain and Shigaraki would most likely disapprove because Hawks was only recently accepted into the Paranormal Liberation Front.

Hawks then ran a hand through his blushing boyfriends messy blonde hair.

"I'm gonna head out for a bit alright? I need to run some errands."

Hawks then planted a kiss on Twices forehead scar and turned to leave.

"Wait!"

Twice yelled as he reached a hand out towards Hawks.