Bakugo x Denki : 🔥

🔥Nsfw tags: Rough sex, Fleshlight, sex toys, hair pulling

Tw: slight homophobia and mention of blood

The boys are joking about some sort of Fleshlight challenge in the common area in the dorms. Bakugo is nowhere to be seen though and Denki goes to ask his opinion on the challenge...Bakugo ends up asking him to stay for a while to elaborate.

This is my own original idea.

"I don't know if i would be able to do that challenge..." Sero said, standing behind the couch in the common area. He was looking down deep in thought

"You are all damn chickens! I could totally do it because I'm so manly! I just...don't want to."

Kirashima said from the couch as he crossed his arms with pride.

"What's even the point of that dumb challenge anyway? It doesn't make sense!"

Mineta whined from the kitchen while he grabbed a snack.

"What challenge?"

Denki asked as he walked into the common area from his room. All the guys appeared to be having a big group conversation without him.

"The Fleshlight challenge!"

Ida exclaimed from behind the couch.

Denki immediately blushed. He was shocked Tenya would say something so lewd so enthusiastically.

"Yup! You stick a Fleshlight into someone else and have sex with it! ITS TOTALLY WEIRD!!"

Mineta exclaimed from the kitchen. His words slightly muffled due to the food in his mouth.

"Maybe it's to prevent pregnancy?"

Tokoyami asked from the couch.

"But isn't the challenge for guys?...two of them?"

Sero asked from the couch beside Takoyami.

"WHAAAAAAAAAT"

Mineta screamed as he entered the living room. He then began rapidly ripping "grapes" out of his head and throwing them on the ceiling until his head started to bleed.

"THATS TOTALLY CRAZY?! I COULD IMAGINE THAT ... BUT I DONT WANT TOO!!"

Mineta screamed as he continued to throw his grapes on the ceiling. Blood starting to drip down to his chin.

Denki had heard enough...he turned around and started to walk to Bakugos room, Curious what he was doing.

As he walked to Bakugos room he imagined what it would be like to do the challenge. (God how amazing would it feel to feel the Fleshlight and the heat from someone's dick inside me? Would I even be able to fit a whole Fleshlight in there?)

Denki had to shake his head to get rid of the thoughts before he nocked on Bakugos door.

"Hey Bakubro, comin' in."

Denki said as he opened the door and closed it behind himself. He saw Bakugo sitting at his desk hunched over, He seemed to be making a blueprint for a new peice to his hero costume.

"Th' hell you want?"

Bakugo asked coldly from his desk, not even looking at Denki.

Denki sat down on the corner of his bed.

"Just wanted to see why you weren't hangin' out with the boys is all."

"I can hear them from my room anyway."

Bakugo said. There was a long pause before he spoke again.

"Sumthin' about a fresh sprite right?"

Denki just stared at him... until he realized he probably should just tell him or else Bakugo will get mad if he heard it from someone else when he had the chance to tell him.