loureid but make it newtmas - newtmas (well no shit)

SPOILERS OF SERPENT & DOVE

Newt furrowed his brows. "But he's innocent." His pulse raised - they weren't going to touch him, surely? "They can't imprison him for Janson's crimes-" 

"Who said anything about imprisonment?" Mary shook her head. "No, the King will want him dead. Burned, specifically, so Janson can't use a drop of his blood for any of his foul plans." 

He stared blankly at her for a second. He wished something, anything, would happen. That Mary would start laughing or a stupid sticky bun would fly out of the bush and hit him in the face, transporting him back to his reality. But, no, this was his new reality. He groaned and threw his hands up in the air in a fit of rage. "Why the fuck is everyone in this kingdom trying to murder my husband?" 

Mary laughed against all odds, but Newt didn't think anything was funny at all. No, this was completely and utterly shit. "Where are we going to go?" 

"You'll come with me, of course." Mary and Newt jumped when Minho walked out from behind a large tree in the vegetation. "Sorry, yeah, I was eavesdropping. I don't really care if you mind or not, but I thought you wouldn't, because, well..." He looked down to Thomas in his arms.

Thomas.

Everything vanished from Newt's head when he saw Thomas staring back at him, awake. Awake and staring at him like he'd never seen him before. Newt stepped forward, panicking that he didn't remember him. That everything was just a cruel, sick joke again-

"Newt," Thomas narrowed his eyes and spoke slowly, incredulously. "Did you just curse?" 

Then, he leaned forward over Minho's arms and heaved bile over the forest floor. 

page 502 + 503 of serpent & dove wowooww

i actually love this i love serpent & dove and omgomgomg 

also yeah i sort of copied the book word for word sort of 

most of it

anyway bye