these violent delights - newtmas

AUFIHAWKJLJAW its a these violent delights au based thing but it has nothing to do with the book

these violent delights is a romeo and juliet gang au thing btw xxxx

"My father." Thomas whispered. "He wanted me to kill you." 

Newt wasn't too shocked by the confession; Janson had wanted him dead many a time - and still did. He continued looking over the raining at the horizon on the city that was so divided into WICKED and the Right Arm.

Not getting a worded response, he spoke again. "I said no, of course. I loved you." Loved. "Father didn't find that good enough, though, and, well, eventually we came to a negotiation. It was either you, or an attack on the Right Arm in general. Somewhere you weren't at, at the time. I couldn't bear to lose you." 

Newt's head span around to face Thomas'. "And you chose to kill them." It was more of an accusing statement than a question. "You chose to kill a hundred people over one?" 

Thomas shook his head, as if he couldn't quite come to grips with the choice himself. Although, of course he could. He knew very well why he refused to kill Newt. Whether he wanted to or not, he had loved the blond boy with the limp and accent. "Don't act like a selfless hero, Newt." 

Bewt sighed and looked back at the sky. It was peaceful. It reminded him of times of when they loved each other. He didn't respond. 

"You'll never be a hero." It wasn't mean or obnoxious, or anything of the sort - it was a fact they both already knew. "You and I were both meant to be each other's villain in this messed up city." 

Newt could feel the lingering kisses on his lips, his neck, his stomach, his thighs, and tried not to shiver. 

"Of course." He managed to say in a hoarse - almost jokey - murmur. "Our heroic acts for each other are in the past, now." 

Thomas nodded in agreement - albeit a sad agreement. 

The gun pressed against Newt's thigh seemed to make its presence known even more to him - that's all it would take. One swift movement and a bullet would be into the brunet's heart.

The thing is, Thomas always seemed to be one step ahead. "Don't look at me like that. You're a murderer too, Newt." 

Newt's jaw clenched. He was. He was a murderer. But he wanted to add one more person to his list. "I know I am." His eyes darkened and he span around with the gun in his hand. "But you killed our love." 

Thomas merely blinked.

"And, after all," Newt said. "These violent delights have violent ends." 

A gunshot rang through the air.

first thing i write in centuries and its angsty gang shit