richy rich

thomino being rich brats

"Hey, Princess!" Minho shouts, leaning across the white picket fence that borders the horse arena where Thomas is riding a white mare. "Do you think you can save me a ride?" 

Thomas honestly has no idea where the nickname 'Princess' came from. But, it exists, and now, in Minho's head, he's either 'Princess', 'pretty boy', 'shuckface', 'Murphy' or 'fucking asshole'. 

What makes its existence 10x worse is that Thomas turns around when Minho says 'Princess'. 

Thomas can hear the giggling from across the fence. "Go fuck yourself, Park." He retaliates with an eye roll when he sees the flock of people (mostly girls) (me, the author) around Minho. 

Minho sighs dreamily. "You'd love to see that, wouldn't you?" He isn't bothered by the glare he gets and instead grins then laughs. "Seriously though, shuckface, it's my time in the arena."

"Last time I checked, I had until half 12."

"Last time I checked, it was almost 1."

Thomas narrows his eyes and glances down at his watch, which does in fact say 12:51pm on it. He curses under his breath and pulls on the reins to slow the horse down, eventually into a halt.

Whilst he slides off the saddle onto the floor, he catches sight of Minho's smug smile. He can't tell if he wants to punch or kiss it off his face. The sane part of his brain says the former, whilst the insane part of his brain (and his hormones) say the latter. 

Thomas huffs and purses his lips at Minho. He's so insufferable. "One of these days, I'm gonna hire a hitman to kill you, Park."

Minho chuckles and smiles. "I'll be counting down my days, pretty boy."

thsi is crap but i wrote 

only 280 words but still !