idk what to call this - newtmas

"Tom, please. You have to come with me!" Teresa begged. "He-He's a fucking psycho!"

Thomas looked at Teresa, then to Newt. His gaze lingered on Newt's eyes, then moved down to his lips that were quirked up in a smirk. He didn't notice he had begun speaking until he saw said lips moving. "Oh! I'm blushing, Teresa." He trailed his tongue along his teeth and Thomas would've been lying if he hadn't said he found it somewhat arousing. He looked at the brunet stood in between the bleeding female whose hair was all matted up, and himself, the blond who looked as pristine as ever in his blooded suit. "Come on, Tommy. Pick a side. I might be a psycho, but at least my love for you is real."

Teresa barked out a laugh. "It's about as real as the band of misfits you have! You're all lying, fucked-up bastards." She was clutching onto her side, and Thomas only just realised then that there was even more blood pouring out of the area.

Newt raised a bored eyebrow and flipped the knife he was holding in his hand up into the air, catching it by the end smoothly. "We are?" He cooed. "I heard you betrayed my Tommy here."

Thomas flinched back. Teresa would never betray him... right?

"You didn't know, darling?" The blond frowned almost sympathetically. "Why do you think I've wanted to fuck up your precious girl for such a long time?"

Teresa snapped her eyes closed and shook her head. "I didn't. I would never."

"Somehow, I doubt that. And I think Tommy does too. " He looked over at Thomas, who was stood in pure shock. He seemed to be battling out whether he trusted Teresa or not internally.

"Tom, you have to believe me. Please. He's going to kill all of us."

Newt threw his head back and laughed, the knife glimmering in the dim light of the streetlights that had made its way into the alleyway. "Oh, Tommy. Tommy, Tommy, Tommy. Teresa would kill you for everyone."

Teresa looked over at Thomas, but he wasn't looking at her. No, he was looking at Newt.

"But, me, love?" Newt had a serious expression on his face once more and stood up straight, looking down at the brunet. "I'd burn down this town over and over for your love."

once again the spacing is really weird bc wow i wrote it on wattpad first