5.

She move towards  the table and slammed  her hand on it" are you the investor  ,who wanted to discuss  something ".
Siddharth  said  in emotionless voice " sit down , then we will talk " Shehanaz  recluctanly sat down.

Siddharth  showed her paper  about  his investment  and their business  status . Her eye got bigger  but then stood up " you think  that I will believe you? These papers could be fake all I know  ".

Siddharth  give a small smile  " you can ask your brother  . If you dont  want  your family  ruined ,then stop your defiant behaviour  . Agree to marry  me. Shehanaz  gave him a burning  look  and left.

After  confirming  everything  ,she didn't  know what to do her brother  was very happy  with the way their  business  is going  to get bigger.

If she  didnt  agree  to marry him ,he was going  to ruin them. She was angry   ,she was sad because  of him.

Next dat ,she went to his office  without  informing.

" I want to meet your  boss " she said  to  receptionist

" Do you have  an appointment  mam? Before  she answer ,a man said

" you can go in mam . Sor knows  you are here."

Shehanaz  didn't  say anything  and move towards  the office  . Siddharth  was standing  near the window, he turned  after hearing  the door  open.

Shehanaz  move towards  him" what  do you think you are ? You want  to marry  me right  ? Ok I will marry  you but remember  that you will never  able to win my heart .I hate you!!! " her voice  get louder at the last  part

" it  doesn't  need yo be like that. I love  you  shehanaz  " siddharth  said ina soft tone.

" love ,love.... yes! You love me ....." she said with  a bitter smile  . Siddharth  saw her eyes  going  watery before  she turned  and left.

Siddharth  felt something  break in him after  seeing  her tears ,but he didn't  listen  and continue with his plan .

He took a smoke out from  the pack and lit it.

Before  she could  even  process everything   ,they were married  . Shehanaz  parents  were reluctant   about  it,but they couldn't  do much when shehanaz  herself  was saying  yes.

Right now  she was sitting in his room ,in his bed ,waiting  for him . There was a storm in her ,which she was avoiding  . She didn't  want to breakdown infront  of others or him.

She heard the door opening  ,but didn't  look up.

Siddharth  was really  happy  that night  ,his love was sitting  in his room . He entered  the room and looked towards  her . She was looking  gorgeous  nothing less than a angel  . Her heavy dress was making her look more  adorable.

" small update  I know but  you guys are not voting and commenting  too . So I am little  upset  that you are not into my story . If I am wrong then make  me correct  by showing  your support  to this story  "

Bye guys see you tomorrow  only if you give  your immense love and Support  by commenting  and voting
I am not putting  target but I need maximum  50 votes and comment  as per your view .then only I will feel like to give  amazing  update from  tomorrow night onwards . And I will upload  it between 9pm or between 12 pm at night  . So please  show  your love guys  .