12

Hello my dear readers I am going to unpublishing this book as I am not getting your response  or vote . If you can   then give this chapter 80 votes or more than it and comment  too . If  you guys cant then I am going to unpublish and delete  the story  . So respond . I am giving update even I am busy  then also I am finding little time to give update  . I know  I am not giving regular update but I am trying and handling  my  busy schedule  for you guys but their is no value for it . It feels hurts so  even   if  you guys are not responding  and voting  I  will delete the story as I did my previous  storie  I know  it  is not good but feels very bad by your response.

So let's start

Siddharth  was sitting  on the bed ,using his cell when shehanaz  decided  to join him. Siddharth  said " shehanaz  what's wrong"?

When shehanaz  continued  to lay without saying anything to him ,he made her trun towards  him holding  her arm.he could  see fore in her eyes.

What do you want me to say ?will it  even matter ,what I would say ? Shehanaz  said angrily

" yes it will matter ,if I think it will be good enough to bew mattered." Siddharth  said seriously.

" I have been working  so hard just to fullfil my dream ,I have always wanted to join police force, but now...." tears started falling from her eyes.
" now ,it all means  nothing  . I cant be cop while being a wife of a mafia ".

" you have ruined everything  for me.why couldn't you just let me live my life .why did you destroy  me,you say you love me,you wont have forced me like that " shehanaz  said hysterically.

Siddharth  was shocked  to see her like that.  But then he quickly  recovered  and pulled her towards  his office. " where are you  talking  Me" shehanaz  asked still crying. She was feeling  the pain of her broken dream .becoming a cop had been her life long goal.now ,seeing dreams shattered wasn't easy for her.

Siddharth  lightly pushed her in his chair and stood beside her.hr opened his laptop  and trun screen towards her . " you see this list ,this is the list of only high ranked police officers  who work for me or for my associates ".

Shehanaz  was shocked  to see,how long the list was " but.... but everyone  is not corrupt ".

Siddharth  sighed and truned her  chair towards  him " yes! Everyone  in police is not corrupt .but the one who want to do good work, dont need to have a police tag on them.  shehanaz ! Everything  is not black and white in this world.  You think ,I only  do bad stuff .but it's not true. I have never killed an innocent. Keeping the crime rate in control  is my job .police  can only file the report ,search for some days  but then sit quietly. They are In control  because  of fear ,jail is a safe  heaven for them , when  it comes to facing  me "

Shehanaz  was taking everything  in." And about  you ...... yes i have married  you forcefully  .but if it had been  about  my ego .i would  have left you in the morning  of our reception.  I wont  have  put up  with all the trouble  you have made me go through.  Yes!I shouldn't  have forced  you . I know I was wrong .but I love you . I LOVE YOU ! Shehanaz  . You can continue  to punish me like this . Or you can stop all this wrong and give me a chance . Siddharth  said and left for their balcony.

Shehanaz  spent  sometimes  thinking  what he had said  then got up. She entered  their room and saw him standing on the balcony . She went towards  him  and saw cigarette  in his hand . Siddharth  saw her but them continued  to look outside .

Everything  was looking  beautiful  bathed in the moonlight  . " I am ready to give a chance . Shehanaz  said  looking outside . Siddharth  turned  towards  her.

" you will try to  forget the past "? Siddharth  asked   " yes!"
" you will give me a chance  ?"siddharth  asked  " yes!"

" you  will listen  to me without  fighting?" Siddharth  asked  .shehanaz  galred  him and said " dont push your luck" siddharth  threw his head back and laugh loudly.

Shehanaz  heart beat loudly  .she liked his playful  side a lot .shehanaz  took smoking from his hand and threw it " dont smoke again " she said in a low voice.