10

Siddharth  ear were red with anger ,he didnt let her trun . He pulled her closer ,by twisting one arm behind  her back,his other hand was on the back of her head ,holding her place.

His hold wasn't painful  ,but it was strong enough to  let her know who was un control with her free hand she was trying to push him  away ,when he said "yes! You are  going to follow my rules .I have been ignoring you bratty behaviour  ,but that stops now !if you wont follow my rules ,I wont allow you to even get out of my room alone. I can bare something  I am going  to tolerate.

Do you have any idea what could happened to you ? Even if not my enemies ,do you think you were safe  on that isolated road sitting alone in the car?he took a deep breath  and left the room.

Shehanaz  was stunned by his  behaviour  . He should care about me,he married me to satisfy his ego " she muttered to herself .her thoughts were all mushed up. The heaviness of his voice an last line wasn't fake . She didn't  want to acknowledge  his worry for her.

A servant entered the room after knocking  " what would you like to have in dinner ,shah bibi ? She asked

I am not hungry  . Shehanaz  said dismissively

Bibi  sorry to say ,but shah g will not be happy about it . Servant said reluctantly.

Why wont  your shah g not happy  with me not eating ? Shehanaz  asked with a raised eye brow.

He cares about you whenever  he sit to ear,he asked about you first. Today when you disappeared, he  looked ready to destroy everything.  The servant said the last line with a shiver.

Shehanaz  could help  but laugh . "Ok by the ,why you call me bibi ,even when I ask you to call me by my name "

" you are respectful  to us like Shah g  . When we cant take his name how can we take  you name " servant  said .shehanaz  asked her to get something light to eat .ahe was left  ponder on her thoughts alone.

She decided  to apologise for acting like a brat ." I have crossed  a line today ,I shouldn't  have crossed " she said to herself.

Siddharth  had left the room ,because  he didn't  like the spark of fear in her eyes. He just wanted her to be careful ,not scared of him.