17

Siddharth  smiped laid down placing his  head on her lap  without thinking she started crassing  his hair.shehanaz thought about  come back in noon. Actually  she wasn't ready to face him and she  acknowledged  her feeling  . The  presence of him was intensified. " I cant hide  from  him or my feeling  forever. I have  to face it " she started  mummering herself.

When siddharth  was kissing her plam she hadn't noticed him pulling  her hand away from his hair . His eyes were closed and was kissing her plam repeatedly.

" what are you doing " shehanaz  asked blushingly

" relieving stress "  siddharth  placed her hand on his eyes.

" dont you smoke  for that " shehanaz  asked .

" yes I did but some meanine  had banned it on me" siddharth said  shehanaz  chukled

Shehanaz  leaned down and peck his lips" thank you for listening  to me " she mumbled while pulling back.

Siddharth  got up and looked towards her. When he didn't  say anything  but looked her intensly. Shehanaz  got nervous  and started  to look here and there her lips were parted a bit ,when he couldn't  help himself  and grabbed  her from neck and started kissing hungrily and this time shehanaz  pulled him closer.

When they pulled back ,siddharth  stomach  growled both laughed and he got up extending his  hand towards  her "

" let's have dinner  first "

Siddharth  hadnt asked shehanaz  for more ,he didnt  want  to force her for anything more. He wanted  their relationship  with shehanaz  own her  own will.

Siddharth  started to notice that  how her  mood had started to lit up in his presence, how  a smile covered her lip whenever  he was near . She had started getting ready for evening  it was his time to back home. Her little  effort  made  his heart beat faster. He noticed everything  but didnt ask any questions.  He planned to find the reason soon.

The thought of her loving  him didn't  even cross his mind . Yes she considered  him as a friend  now ,didn't  hate him ,but he didn't  think that she will fall for him or able to love him. Little  did he know ,he was in for a little  surprise.

Vote and comment