6.

Siddharth  came  and sat infront  of her . His happiness  could be seen  on his face easily. He spent  sometimes  just looking  at her,he was absorbing  her deep through  his eyes. When he understood that it would never be enough  ,he could look her for hours  without  batting lashes

He laid infront  of her ,his hands  behind  his head. " shehanaz  ,you know l never ever  been attracted  towards  any girl before  you .many comes and went but no one able to touch my heart ..but then you came and owned my heart like it was your birth right " a smile  touched his lips.

Shehanaz  hadn't  looked  at him till now .siddharth  got up and took a bracelet  from his pocket  and put on her wrist himself.  It was beautiful  diamond  bracelet.

" sidharts love " was written  on the inner side of it  . No one could  find it there without focusing.

Siddharth  held her chin and made her look  at him.  The hateed ,the emptiness  ,the pain in her eyes made him halt in his movement.

" shehanaz  dont do this . You are my wife ,my love and my queen . Everything  is yours . You can get everything, your heart desires:. Siddharth  said a while cupping  her face.

She lost her control .tears started  falling from her eyes without  permission  .she pulled her face away . " I want to stay away from you .I don't  want you in my life .can you give me that ?" She said in between hiccups  .he could see a girl with broken  pride .with broken dreams .he didn't  want to see her like that.

He got up without  saying  anything  and went towards  the balcony.

Shehanaz  also got up and went  to change. Controlling her tears was very difficult to her .she was feeling lost at that moment. After changing, she went to sleep .

Siddharth  was busy smoking  ,standing in the balcony  ." I am the reason  for her tears.i caused her so much pain" sidhart was having  all these thoughts  .He looked at the moon and hope filled him ." I will make her believe in my love. I am not a loser to let her go ,just because  ,she is being  stubborn  right now " sidhart  went  inside and saw her sleeping  peacefully  .he also went to bed after taking  bath.

Sorry guys for today as I gave a short update  because  I had a hectic day and I will give a long update  tomorrow   promise .do do vote and comment  . Maximum  a 55 votes  then I can give a beautiful  update  tomorrow  .

  Bye Good  night  see you tomorrow