14

Guys sorry for late updates  as I had exam  now it's over.  Your favourite  " Mafias FORCED BRIDE " will end with  some  more chapters.  So the target  of the storie  is :

130votes or 150 votes . Comments  30 or 40 comments . If you need further updates  then complete  the target otherwise    the story  will remain on hold . As I know I am not giving  regular  update because  I am in a busy schedule  so please  cooperate  and support  me . And try to follow  for further updates  and new stories.

LOVE YOU GUYS ENJOY:

Shehanaz  truned to see her
mom smiling  . " What happened  mom?"

" Have you noticed  ,the way you cant complete  5 sentence  ,without including  siddharth  in then. It's like siddharth  is in your mind all the time " mom said.

" no ! It's not like  that  " shehanaz  said  frowning

" yes !yes! I think ,my daughter  really love her husband  "

" what does it have to do anything  with love ?% shehanaz  asked

" okay !answer some questions  ,then I will tell you " mom said.

" what are the good things about  siddharth  ?"

" he cares for me ,he is polite  ,he treat everyone  with  respect ,even if i am wrong , he teaches  me  instead of just scolding  ,he adores you all ...."  shehanaz  was stopped  by her mother .

" okay okay.... now tell  his bad points" her mom asked.

" everyone  fears him..... but it's not like he hurts anyone  . He is mafia ....... but i have never  seen him hurting  any innocent.  Shehanaz  said  thoughtfully..

Mom smiled shooking her head " and then you question  me. Seeing everything  positive  in a person  ,and neglecting  everything  negative  even  after seeing it. You are always talking  about him ,you csnt stand anyone  saying bad about  him,not  that anyone dares to . A sweet smile spread on  your lips   whenever  he is mentioned.  What do you think. What else  is love ? Giving someone  more respect  ,more important  ,more care than your own self ,putting   him  before   you is love ."

" actually  it was awkward  to see  you without  of  him here . It's like you both are extensions  of each other . How beautiful  is that ,even to the others eyes  ,you are nothing more than one." Mom said  while  caressing  her hair.

Shehanaz  spent that night  thinking about what her mother had said . Her heart stopped  beating  for a second  ,when  she realised  that her mother  was telling the truth.

Shehanaz   was having breakfast  with her family. When she saw siddharth  coming towards  them . She was suprised to see him there.

Shehanaz  got up and hugged  him. After greetings,mom asked  siddharth  to join  them for breakfast.  Siddharth  took seat beside shehanaz.

" shehanaz  was telling  that you would be back  in  2 days"
.... shehanaz  mom asked.

" yes that was the plan   but everything got handled  earlier than my expectation . I have come directly  here " siddharth  explained.

After breakfast  ,siddharth  asked shehanaz  to come  with him,but she denied  that she had made plan with her mother.

Siddharth  could see that she was being sneaky,she wasn't making eye contact  with  him . Siddharth  was dissapointed  by her denial  ,but he didn't  force her . He left saying goodbye  to everyone.

Shehanaz  mother was suprised  by shehanaz  action . But she didnt  say anything.

Everyone  at his place was busy facing his sour mood. Ahamed knew  that the reason must be shehanaz  but didnt ask about it.

Bis day went like that . When he got home, ahmed was also with him . They went to his office  . Siddharth  head was resting on the back of his sofa ,Ahammed  placed a pack of cigarette  on the table.

" shah g! Your cigarette  " Ahammed  said.
Siddharth  looked at it and said " nah! Your shah bibi has foribben the  use of it ".

Ahammed  then understand  that even after  being so stressed  , why he hadn't smoked a pack or two of them by then.

Siddharth  dismissed  him for the day and went towards  his room.

When siddharth  entered  the room,he saw shehanaz  sitting  on the bed reading some book . Siddharth  was suprised  to see her their.