she looks just like you

"First I saw you kicking some grown man's asses and now your here looking for your Tia?" a vein sprouted from the sides of her head.

"Watch your words, Jay, people can hear us" Hee uttered closer to him.

Her arms resisted his hands while small hisses came out from the girl's lips "Why do I always keep running into you?"

"I should be asking the same thing"

Heeseung removed his hand from hers and asked him to calm down "Hold on, you two already met?"

"Yeah, but not exactly as 'met' she doesn't want to answer my questions"

"But Jay, looking at her reminds me of your childhood photos" he lifts a brow "What do you mean?"

"She looks just like you when you were younger" he whispered. He looked back at her, he was right, her eyes and her nose are shaped like his.

And the rest reminded him of his lover.

It's not that easy, are you really my father?

"Seeing this men's presence itches my day" the eldest gasped, he took his phone out and start to record the scene.

"Missy it's not nice to talk to someone older like that"

"It's alright Hyung, aight where are your parents?"

"In the house" he sighed.

But this girl, she has an enhypen pin badge on her jacket, so why is acting like this when she's a fan...?

"How old are you?"

"Ok you're going too far with your interrogation"

"Little girl, don't you recognize me?" her face scrunched up in his oblivious state, of course, I do!

"Yeah, Jay from enhypen right?"

How did she say that casually, Heeseung got entertained with her sassiness.

"Good, now you know I can be trustable right?" no you not.

She sighed and accepted "Alright, I kind of do, but not fully'' he smiled even from the little trust he gained from her.

why am I so happy about this...?

"Ok, what's your name?"

Before the girl could speak, a hand shut her from speaking "Let's go home, mama's looking for us already"

They looked up to see a woman with long hair and a relieved face. "Wait what? Are you really her Tia?"

She gazed down at her "She's actually my sister, she only calls me Tia cause of a stupid show she watches" she bend the little girl's head down.

"Sorry for disturbing you" she placed her arms on her shoulders "Oi don't blame me if mama slapped your butt this time" she hummed and played along.

"Hold on... Her sister looks familiar..."

"You were saying something?"Heeseung leaned closer to him "The woman, looks like someone... ah I remember now, she looks like someone that I used to talk to before" unbeknownst to the men, the older woman sighed in relief at his words.

thank goodness your stupid

===

"Riezza!" they got home with a tired face, and the mother of the child scolded them. "You guys just went out without my permission!"

"We just wanted to buy horse foods and chicken coups" the older woman mumbled on the sofa.

"I'm really sorry mother, and, I ended up meeting him" she sighed once again, she bent over her and wiped her tear.