the end

The Museum of Arts comes from generation to generation. It was built back ten years ago, several artists contributed a special item to help and filled the museum with love and care.

A woman in her 20s had some fun and visited the trending place, since it was been a while since she went out and have some fun, she tried something different this time. "Good morning little one" a voice of an old woman greeted from the counter of the place, she bowed back to her and looked around the wide room.

"Where is the hall of school contributions?" the younger woman asked politely trying not to offend her in another way.

"It's in that hall missy" the employee pointed weakly at the center hall, the woman nodded thanks as she headed in the said direction

The hall was big and long that you can see from left to right the awards of a bunch of history breakers of prodigies coming from different kinds of schools.

Found it!

She landed on a picture frame with kids that were smiling the frame, nothing special was in it, she was just staring at it with pure admiration.

Until a familiar face her wandering eyes landed on, it was. Her face stared in awe as she realized how pretty she was back then.

"Mikasa Ackerman Park, birthday, February ten 20XX, went to Shiganshina university from kinder to college, it was later the media found out she was a daughter of one of the members of the group e-en? enhy- enhypen!" she struggled with the old cursive letters but still managed to pronounce them.

enhypen... oh yeah, my grandma used to talk about them a lot...

The woman wanted to explore the place more, and so when she did, she entered the place for Korean selection and the so-called k-pop artist that trended back then.

And that's where she saw a clue about her family history, a seven-formed group, reading the label out loud 'debuted in 2020, nominated for Grammys awards five times, won the same awarding show three times, and a successful group that went trending on Billboard's several times...'

Since the technology was advanced, a button underneath the frame was pressable audio, as she tapped it, suddenly a cheer came on the small speaker "Hello, we are Enhypen!" the recording lasted for four to five seconds. While the frame moved in motion.

Their voices made her shiver slightly and of a sudden recall that these singers of youngsters who stood on a special stage a few decades ago before she did.

February 8, 2104

today I discovered that finally connected several dots to my confusing strings of lines. A member who appeared to be in a band back in the 20s happened to be my great grandfather everyone (everygirl) loved at his time.

I saw a remastered picture of him along with his other friends that were formed into a group name 'enhypen' that went through a rough time cause of a survival show.

And after spending my hours on Google, I also saw a restored version of the 2020s survival show 'i-land'

And to add the suspension, my name was named after my grandmother's mother. But now I finally know why my family had special bonds, my mother is currently in hiring with a new law case, and my father who formerly become an idol like my late grandfather.

Everything felt so old, the story of Park Jongseong being separated from his lover and his daughter sooner went viral and had tons of compilations in different storylines.

The bizarre incident shocked everyone and saw their love story as a fairy tale, but thank goodness God was nice enough to give them the happy ending they deserve.

Riezza Marie who was a close friend of [Name] Ackerman Park became a novel writer and a psychologist in London. And on Mikasa's tenth birthday, the couple got married and spent their time in Cuba.

Does life still have something stored for us?

- [Name] Park's diary from the past generations.

She slides her fingers in a ton of pages as she closed the book with a leather cover, her hard work researching it paid off for her since it was also to document something for her grandmother, a speech she'll now write, marking a new page of her adventure.

===

"Abuella, you almost gave me a headache studying about your parents' love history" her tears start to fall down her cheeks as she smiled through it.

"Everyone says I look like you when you were younger" she stuttered as she hiccuped from her previous tear.

"Do you think, I'll be as strong as you someday..." her hands softly caressed her grandmother's gravestone, simply saying, she passed away ten years ago.

"I now realized, that even if I was born a bit late from your timeline, I can still see how you marked history..."

I wanna make the world impress again' she stood up with joy and dignity in her fiery eyes. Her motivation to become successful was her family, and she couldn't waste what Park Jongseong marked in the music industry.

She's planning to become an idol to continue the family's legacy and dedicate herself in the name of fate, and dreams.

My new life to chase my new dream starts now!

(A/N: so what do you think of this story?)