realization

"Mikasa Ackerman, everyone calls her The Unmatched Mikasa" the boys stuttered remembering the girl.

Jay on the other hand just nodded, but on the inside, he had a feeling of tenderness and comfort when hearing that, what could that feeling be called? "Thank you so much for the information" they bowed to each other, as Jay overthink deeper than ever.

"Her last name matches with [Name], he also said I look like her-" he shook his head "Nope, we shouldn't assume things like that, everyone might have Ackerman as their last name"

===

Going back to his home, he now had a clue about her.

"She might be a prodigy, her fighting style and her smart responses to me isn't something an eighth years old girl would say, she must've been from a smart and strict family"

But all those thoughts were wrong, he clasped his hands after remembering something "[Name] also lied like that for the denial of her issue"

Seeing her carry five boxes without struggle was also something I found strange

This Mikasa and [Name] has a similar personality, but [Name] has a nicer character

He lay sidely on the pillow "Where did that girl inherit her attitude" he scoffed silently.

===

After deciding to head to [Name]'s hometown, he saw an old man sweeping his backyard, and the tile beside the gate has an Ackerman name on it.

After checking the route on the map, he realized he skip this area when he first went looking for her here. "Good morning, mister, can I ask you some questions?"

The old man turned to him, and he immediately realized him "Oh, your that brat, come in"

He was overall confused with him, why did he call me a brat? have I met him before...?

He bowed in politeness after the man offered a tea "I want to ask something about my lover" he inhaled.

He also observed how the old man holds weirdly his teacup, Jay slide a photo of her on the table "her name is [Name], and I've been trying to contact her for the past days, but I can't get a hold of her"

"I see, so you were supposed to be my son-in-law" he almost choked in his tea. "Pardon, mister, you're his father?"

"Yeah, the name's Levi"

"You didn't change a bit, you still like a two-goody-shoes" he smiled in relief "I'm glad I found you mister- I mean sir"

damn it Jay that wasn't different from the first one!

"To be honest, I was also shocked about her sudden disappearance, but then three years ago she said something about raising her child"

He was heartbroken, he thought that she disappeared cause she have to transfer her Auntie to a different hospital, but turns out she has a new family already.

"Oh, ok, guess she's already-"

"Don't get the idea, that brat didn't cheat on you"

He was sort of relieved and a lot more curious now than ever "What do you mean by that sir?"

"A few weeks ago she visited here and open up more about her child and said things like one thing that clicked in her mind is that one time that she slept with her boyfriend, they didn't do anything that night so she was confused."

He proceeds to sip his tea. "Then she never met up with anyone but the nurse and her auntie, her only choice was you."

"You better be treating her right while she was still with you, or if I found out you had some funny business with her" the old man's glare startled him.