oh girl its you

After learning about his daughter's school, he'd put on a disguise such as a mask, cap, and hoodie just to see his child doing better in school.

When he learned about her prodigy something more shocked him, she was a top student and viewed as a role model in the school aka university.

Looking at the tarpaulin of his daughter, he smiled like a proud dad, although he wasn't beside her all those times, he thought of a wish to catch himself up to his daughter's daily achievements.

[Name], I know I'm not in the right place to say this, but... I'm proud you raised our daughter so well...

"You know you could get accused of being a kidnaper when you're dressed like that in places like these" a small girl's voice ruined his one big train of thoughts.

He didn't expect her to recognize him, for him the undercover suit completely covered his identity, well for him.

"Mi- Mikasa! You surprised me, wait, how did you realize it was me!?" he tried fixing his costume.

"Your perfume and the way you stare at my poster weirdly reminded me of a weirdo I saw with a weird man" It felt like three thousand arrows stabbed him, every sentence that came out of her mouth was nothing but insults.

He frowned at her "Can't you be nicer to me?" I'm actually a bit sad since never once did she give me a compliment or anything nice.

In his first conversation, he had, in other words, a father and daughter conversation, a big failure.

Now plan B.

In case of times like these, he prepared himself tons of plans for them to do, so if anything goes wrong, he could go on to plan Z.

"Sorry about the things I've said before, you just unexpectedly come out of nowhere, and as a fan, I only ended up insulting you"

so she sees me as an idol...

To translate Mikasa's words, I'm really sorry for acting like a total brat to you, Father.

She's not speaking about it cause she's socially awkward and irresponsible with her words to people, it's the worry and nervousness she felt every time she faced her Father.

She apologizes to her not as a fan, but as his child.

He crouch down and try to wipe her tears, and this time, she didn't slap his hands away, it was a sign to him she was getting more comfortable with him.

This scene could replace his whole decades of sadness, he finally felt like he was getting close to becoming a father to his daughter, and a lover to his girl.

Mother, I promise, I won't be rude to my Father again...

He slightly ruffled her hair and the girl only laughed cutely in return "Can we at least spend some time together?" he asked her gently, trying not to surprise the girl.

"Mikasa, if you really meant by your words, try to make it up to him, show him your resolve" the advice of her Mother was the first thing that came to her mind.

She smiled, looking up at him, and nodded "I have lots of free time, so why not!" he wanted to take a picture of the girl's smiling face.

As for his plan G, he asked cleaners to clean up a spot in his office to clean a specific wall, it was for a frame for his important loved ones.

The scent of the corn from a stand made her slightly drool, funny how he sees himself in her in times like this, he thought up.

As the silence got on again, they are grumbling from someone's tummy, the girl turned back from embarrassment "You must be hungry" the man chuckled.

"Wait for me in the car, I'll get you some food" he pointed at the parked vehicle, and the girl stared in shock.

Wow, it looks so expensive...

After settling herself in the passenger seat, he returned with paper bags with the scent of the food she's been drooling over.

"Wow, this is my favorite food! Thank you mister Park!" calling my father mister feels so weird

His eyes perked up from her words, So it is true, her favorite food is corn with cheese, what a lucky day, he mentally pumped his fist in victory.

"No problem, I'm glad I'm lucky enough to find your favorite food standin' there" the girl observed something in his arms after taking off his coat.

"Mister Park, is it okay if I look at your wrist?" he looked back to the part and realized he injured himself on the way to arriving at her school.

"Wait, stay still" the girl took something from her bag and pulled out a pouch of first aid kit.

"Plants here have a dangerous and poisonous chemical that stabs deeper in your body, you can't let it stay that way, your life will lessen in half"

His eyes widen "Eh? Really?"

"Just Kidding"

He couldn't reply any further but just an 'oh' to be precisely stunned by her jokes.

===

"Seriously, please stop rubbing your wounds, your making it worse!" [name] shouted genuinely in pure concern as she tried covering his wounds with leaves that said to stop bleeding.

Sure, bee stings can't cause bleeding, but he couldn't surpass the feeling of scratching it every night and every time he sleeps "Do you know if you keep doing this, the poison of the sting will spread all over you and cause an infection"

He stared at her in terror "N- no way, I've been digging my own grave this time!?"

"Stay still you idiot!

"Uhh sorry"

After finishing her medical care, she winked playfully at him "The sting poison was a joke! But there's a possibility that could happen to you"

===

"Ahh yes, another remembering of her" he mumbled, the girl who dip a lot of leaves in his wound and try to stop the slight bleeding from his wrist.

"Take care of yourself more mister, in that way you can still enjoy the little detours of your life" she placed a kid's bandaid on the damaged area.

"I know it's for kids but yeah, that's all I have in my bag" he only smiled trying not to smile like a creep in front of his daughter, he couldn't hold back the happiness he was feeling.

He swore to never try removing this precious bandage from him.

"Thank you, Doctor" she turned to him she only laughed and hummed "Glad I can help!"

After walking by the park, they went to a pond with cute fishes and big-sized goldfishes, the girl stared in adore.

"Do you want me to buy those for you?" he pointed at the fishes.

"No need sir, I have one already!" she flashed a smile, the man slightly frown, he thought of something like buying for her before they call it a day.

"Oh, really? Who gave you one?" she put up a smug face like Anya's before answering "My mother!"

Now that she mentioned her mother who also happened to be Jay's girlfriend made his heart beat faster, knowing that she was doing well satisfied his curiosity.

He wants her to talk about you more.

"Ah, that's nice"

===

"Mikasa, let's shop for clothes!?" Jay suggested another activity, on the girl's viewpoint, calling her by her name was new to her especially when it was her Father.

Her bright smile once again showed "Sure!"

Behind the tree leaning on it, a person was stalking them, or perhaps not a stalker "Sorry [Name], I can't pick up your daughter right now."

Riezza chuckled at the sight "That shit finally had the balls to hang out with his daughter"

"So, [Name], that man probably knows that's his child, what are your plans now"

A hint of giggle went over the phone "Let them be, fate will only decide when we will meet again"