take me home

"I've had enough of you hiding from this man" she grabbed the Mother's collar and lifted her "I may have hated him but seeing that man cry in interviews rambling about how he misses you made me feel pity for him"

She held a tight grip on her collar "I don't want to regret anything cause of the way I lived..."

"I don't want to do anything reckless like that, at least right now isn't the exact time to make decisions like that" she simply stated and walked out of the room.

But [Name] happened to have one more question in her mind before her figure fully disappeared "Why didn't you become an idol?" yeah, the topic was random, but she was curious about it.

"Become an idol my ass, I'll never do something so embarrassing like that" she rolled her eyes, while loudly shutting the door from behind her.

===

"Mikasa, you're getting late for school-" she opened the blanket expecting her daughter's sleeping state, but the bed was empty.

In her panicked state, she ran to her friend to ask where she was, unfortunately, she didn't see her left. She never fled the house without permission, or when she does, she always come back before her mother did.

Her small cellphone was at her table, and one of the used apps that were displayed was a messaging app, her inbox was flooded with death threats from unknown numbers.

She stopped in a few houses to ask about the girl's was last seen, but no one familiarized her, so she tried to go outside the subdivision.

why is everyone telling me to die...?

mister Park was right, the world is too cruel.

should I do it?

should I jump?

Like what they instructed me to do?

Tears starts to fall on her cheeks as she tried to fight her emotions, she wasn't usually the type to give a damn about people's opinions, but the threats have been going too far for her.

She stood at the side of an eight-floor building, taking her feet forward, the scarf swaying with the wind, her hands getting cold and shaking.

Mom, Dad, please make up

===

"DON'T DO IT" Jay shouted as he sit up from his bed, he hissed from the previous nightmare he had and tried massaging his head.

Recently, he sent a man to secretly watch over his daughter cause of the rumor circulating about his girlfriend and possible child.

He feared that they might terrorize the kids one by one so he made a move to protect her.

And that's where the man he assigned called his phone "Yes?"

"Sir! I have a new update" one of the most trusted spies of Jay is the only Nishimura Riki since he was also interested in his hyung's controversy.

"What is it?"

"She beated me up"

He snorted from his coffee for a few seconds before returning to his original character again "I'll come and pick you up, where are you?"

The father suddenly felt exhilaration from this, the boy was pretty tall and had a muscular built body, if an eight-year-old was trying to challenge him, it would be over for the kid.

Jay went to the location Riki shared on his device only to see his spy tied up in a tree full of dangerous ants.

"I'm so sorry I put you in all of these troubles" he held his shoulders as he kneeled "Hahaha Hyung it's okay, but yeah, your daughter looks just like you"