dream come true for her

Her urge to hold her tears as if trying to act okay didn't last long, she cried after finally seeing him, touching him, and finally being in his arms again "didn't I tell you" with one second, she cupped his face and leaned their noses to each other.

"No matter where we end up or how far we are, we're still the same couple we will be," they both said together, as they smiled from the memory they shared nine years ago.

Silence just hugged them along with sadness and relief taking the whole three minutes to be in each other's arms "We should give someone some attention too" she spoke to him as she turn behind her, his arms welcomed her as he crouched to her height "Come on Mikasa, join us"

She didn't know why she found this embarrassing, she didn't know the reason why she has a feeling why she shouldn't be here, but all she knows that her parent's life and the relationship turned into a shit cause for her, and that's the reason why she was kneeling in front of them "Ma, Pa, I'm so sorry your bond turned into like this, if only if I hadn't been born, maybe you guys could have lived a better life-" her voice choked from her hiccups from crying, her devastated figure just made someone extremely guilty.

The lovers just pulled her up gently and hushed her "Mikasa, I should be the one who's apologizing, if only I have been more considerate with my decisions, then perhaps you would smile more"

"I'm sorry to Mikasa, if everyone is trying to criticize you or threaten you, just tell it to me, I'm willing to give up my career for you" her parents' phrases of commitment made her more emotional as she shook her head "You don't need to do those things Mother, Father, I'm just really happy you two are finally together again"

that's all what matters to me

After breaking from the group hug, their daughter gave something to them that they buried eight years ago, it was from the same house "it's our time capsule..."

Going back to chapter one, they made a promise to meet each other in the place where they hid their time capsule in case they completely got separated from each other.

From Jay's contents he put a music tape inside along with her and his favorite music, it was a simple treasure but for him, it was one of the most precious treasures he'll cherish. As for [Name], she kept a letter for her future and cracked up from what she remembered.

Seems like you're having a problem with studying med school [Name], but remember this, your doing this to achieve your goals and to help people, if you're just gonna give up, your just gonna let him down :)

- do your job properly

She chuckled while recalling her cringiness back then, but it was one of the best memories she recollected since she was with him all those times.

my lucky stars, you got my thanks

a week timeskip since I'm too lazy to edit : )

After reuniting, they went to her home to have dinner only to see the pissed-off face of her childhood best friend "For crying out loud, it took ya'll eight years and fifty days to finally reunite with each other, I don't know if I should be happy cause you two are finally with each other again or I'd laugh of how long did you two took to see again" the daughter's faced turned pale.

She remembered making a mess in the kitchen preparing for lunch for her Tia but it ended up burning midway, Riezza side glanced at her with an 'I know what you did' look as she grab her jacket to get ready to leave the house.

"Wait, Tia! Wait! I can explain!" the little girl tried to follow her from the other side of the room.

"Guess she still hates me huh" he whispered, deep-toned while snaking his arms around your chest and waist "Ah, yeah, maybe she still does" you sarcastically answered as they only laughed from Riezza's tantrums.

After realizing his near figure leaning towards you, you froze and your face turned into shades of red in a matter of seconds from it. "Can we do this thingy later...?"

He laughed gently as he slowly left her body at the exact time when Mikasa came back with a self-disappointed face with her.

"Tia didn't hear me out"

===

And with some few days of day-off, they spend the time together as a family and catched up with their daughter's awarding days, and one last thing they have to do.

Visit the Park Family.

Mikasa never personally met her grandmother from her mother's side, especially on her father's side. Their identity remained a mystery to her.

"So, are you ready to meet your grandparents?" her father's bread-like smile proudly appeared as he saw the little girl with his clothes from his childhood suiting her perfectly.

"Yeah! But I'm a bit nervous though" her answer made him slightly frown, he fixed her outfit and patted her shoulders for assurance "Don't worry, they're much nicer than you think"

"Are you forgetting that you have a daughter?" the mother sighed from the boy-like outfit he gave her "But she still looks nice here" she was slightly impressed with how her clothes blended in with the masculine wear.

As they were about to leave, he took both woman's hands with gentleness and smiled "Let's go, my angels"

===

"Greetings!" the three arrived at the doorstep of his grandparent's home with a bow and unison greeting, the man only smiled and guide them in.

The small girl looked around in surprise, she saw how expensive the things were in her father's home but her grandfather was on another level from her expectations.

A hand from her shoulders startled her only to see the older Park waving at her "You must be Mikasa, nice to meet you" she tried to be polite in a very formal way she knew "It's so nice to meet you too!"

And after that, her grandmother greeted her with hugs and kisses around her and asked her tons of questions that sweatdropped the girl.

Aside from that, [Name] almost kneeled for forgiveness in front of them for disappearing like that, but they assured that whatever the reason was 'We still forgive you, glad to see you two together again'

And the night just went by like that, her grandparents spoiled her with much more clothes and toys and had three meals that bloated her slowly.

"Thanks for tonight dad, we had so much fun, especially her" he smiled at her sleeping face that reminded him so much of his lover. "So, when's the wedding?" his father nudged his shoulder as he hissed from his words and stuttered "We still have to think about it.."

After the thirty minutes long drive, they arrive safely at their new home while he carried the small girl in his arms with care and gentle trying not to wake her up.

They laid gently on the bed, he trapped his lover in his arms and wished to stay like that for a while, the woman just giggled at his touch "I've always wanted to do this too..."

She placed her arms on his body and slept in his comfort, a small knocking from the door suddenly woke them, and automatically smiled to see their daughter. "I know this is the wrong timing to ask... but can I sleep with you two?"

They opened their arms for her in the middle of them "When did we say you're not allowed to" they chuckled from her whiny face as she sprinted towards the bed "Good night, Mom, Dad"

The two were a bit surprised by her new nickname but still happy with it "Goodnight, my baby" they kissed each side of her cheek and rest their arms on hers.

===

Trust and Honesty could frankly be one of the best things to gain each one in a relationship, it could be just trusted or honesty, you shouldn't be let down by making decisions and do things on your own, always remember your fighting alongside with hope and positivity and that's all that it takes to complete your life and to make your own happy family.