chapter 1

Y/n pov

(a/n! hi i havent seen many ben x readers so here! you have teh same powers like wandas magic if you dont know wht her powers are this is the list i just realized she had more than i thought. telekinetic-energy manipulation-mind control-time manipulation-telepathy-force field generation-disintegrate-flight-chaos magic-reality manipulation-conjuration-transmutation-teleportation-weather manipulation -protect spells-magic and energy absorption- and finally astral projection. i didnt put all in but these are most of them each chapter is going to be based off an episode so some might be pretty long including this one. hope you enjoy! :)    )

I grabbed the key to my apartment from my necklace and unlocked the door. I threw my work bag down on my kitchen counter and grabbed a soda from the fridge. I grabbed my TV remote and turned it on to have in the background of my cleaning. I started picking up when I looked at the TV

"The famous hargreeves has passed today. We are all wondering how is this family going to hold up" the TV announcer said. I sighed before turning off the TV. I finished cleaning up.

"Better get packed" I muttered to myself. I grabbed a backpack and threw some clothes in it. I looked at my outfit in the mirror before deciding to change.

I threw my bag over my shoulder and walked out the door locking it on the way out

I threw my bag over my shoulder and walked out the door locking it on the way out. The walk to the house was quiet and peaceful. I made it to the ptsd indusing house before walking through the gate and knocking on the door. The door opened and pogo was standing there.

"Welcome home miss y/n" he said.

"Hello pogo. Please just y/n. Miss seems to formal" I said with a small smile. He nodded and I walked in. "Uh where's mom" I asked softy.

"Upstairs near the paintings"

"Thanks pogo"

He gave me a smile and I walked up the stairs.

"Mom!" I asked as I saw her looking at the paintings.

"Aren't they beautiful" she said pointing at the flower one.

"Yes Mom. Very pretty" I sat next to her.

"Would you like a snack."

"Um yeah"

"Alright I'll go make something"

"Thanks mom"

She got up and walked back down the stairs. I got up and walked down the hall. I knew the rest of my siblings will be here in a day so might as well do my exploring now. I walked down the hall to the hallway with our rooms. I walked to the end and paused at one of the door. I put my hand on the door.

"Miss you" I muttered before walking to the last door. I walked in and took in the mess which was my room. The destroyed desk and bed. My papers lying lazily on the floor. The window still open. I walked over to the window and looked out it. I opened it a bit more a climbed through. I found a blanket laying on the roof. It wasn't in the best shape but a little wash could do the trick. I smiled as I grabbed it. I chimed back through the window and down to our Landry room.