chapter 5

y/n pov

me and klaus used the briefcase again and was back on the bus from whenever we where on it. both me and Klaus's hand where covered in blood. we both had blank stares on our faces. the sun was shinning out side. i looked over at klaus who had tears rolling down his cheek. i rested my head on his shoulder. he put his head on mine and i heard him crying softly over me. we got off the bus and klaus looked down at the briefcase before looking up at the bench and slamming the briefcase on it. sparks flew out of it before he threw it. it exploded and klaus screamed. he fell down to his knees. i walked over to him and he rested his head on my knees. i rubbed his arm as he sobbed curling himself into a ball. i brought him back to the academy. 

"im... bath" klaus stuttered. 

"mhmm" i hummed. "yell if you need something" he nodded and slowly walked upstairs. i watched for a second before walking upstairs and sitting down against the wall near the bathroom. i started at teh floor when i heard the sound of the helicopter blades. then muffled voices in my head. i heard the screaming of people yelling at someone to there friends who theyve lost. then i started seeing things again. i heard teh gun fire all around and the lights started dimming around me. i felt tears rolling down my face. i got pulled out of the trance by hearing klaus gasp and start breathing heavy. he walked out of the bathroom and saw me on the floor. he reached out his hand. 

"you ok?" he asked quietly. 

"yeah i guess. you"

"i-uh dont know" 

i took his hand and stood up. 

i got changed quickly...

and then walked into klaus room

and then walked into klaus room. he was trying to find his shirt. i had grabbed teh first aid kit and sat down. i touched the spot on my neck from hazel and cha cha. i had a lot of new scrapes and deep cuts. i looked at my side and took the needle and started to stitch up the deep cut on my side. 

"oh boy" klaus said as he found his shirt. i heard a knock at the door. me and klaus looked up and five was standing in the doorway. 

"you ok" five asked looking at us 

"hey yeah we just...long night" klaus said

"more than one from teh looks of it" five chuckled. 

"yeah"

"dont rember the dog tags" five said looking at the ones around both of our necks. 

"yeah they belonged to a friend"

"how about that new tatoo"

"you know i dont totally rember getting it. like i said it was a long night"

"you did it didnt you"

"what are you talking about" i asked tieing off the thread. 

"you know i can recognize the symptoms klaus and y/n"