Chapter 7

y/n pov

five went to go figure something out in his room. i walked down the hallway that was my worst nightmare. 

"you really want to do this?" klaus asked.

"yeah. im seeing things maybe this will help me acuallty figure out what im seeing" i said

"alright. uh good luck?"

"just shut the door and dont let me out. alright"

"yep ok"

he shut the door to the white walled room and i heard it lock. 

i took a deep breath and closed my eyes

ben pov

"klaus dont listen to her!" i yelled

"but i did. too late now"

"you know how bad that hurt her"

"i know maybe shes trying to i dont know help!"

"if your not doing anything im going to try" i mumble

"you cant"

"i can try!" 

i stepped through the door and saw her sitting in the corner looking at something in her hands. I walked over and slid down the wall next to her to see what it was. There was a picture in her hand of me and her. I smiled slightly and chuckled a little. Her head shot up and she looked around. Until her eyes met mine. She gasped softly as she looked at me. A smile grew on her face as she looked over my face. I gave a confused look at her.

"Ben?" She whispered softly.

"What?" I asked in disbelief

"Ben!?"

"Y/n?"

I could tell all she wanted to was smile but dad's voice was filling her head.

"You can see me"

"Yeah"

"Holy shit" I muttered. We started at each other for a little bit before she looked at the door then back at me.

"I hate this room"

"Why are you in it then"

"My excuse was seeing things well you but I'm not sure how much help I'll be in this apocalypse and I don't want to be the family disappointment again." She said in a hushed voice.

"Hey listen to me. You'll never be the disappointment. That's klaus's job for one and two your the strongest one out of all of us. Yeah luther has strength and whatnot but you could beat him in a fight with ease." She looked over at me. "I know that your anxiety and emotions can get the best of you but you can't let it effect you."

"But I can't stop them"

"Then use them. Control them. Instead of bottling them inside use them to save our family. To save the world as you know it."

"I I don't know how" she whispered.

"What about that time on the stairs when we were kids"

"What?"

"When you figured out how to pause time and get to the top before everyone"

"But I had you"

"What do you mean"

"I had you. You let me share my emotions. I haven't been able to deal with emotions since you died" she whispered the last part.

"You have me know. I'm right here." I pointed a finger at her heart "Always been. I know this sounds weird but I've watched you before. I've always been with you." She looked at room around her. "Dad was scared of you" I said. "He built this room to control you. To scare you. If he built this just for you he must've been really scared" I chuckled. "I never thought he would ever be scared but he knew something about you that none of us knew. Your the strongest."

She looked back at me.

"How would I control it" she said. I smiled at her.

"Think of something that makes your powers act up and aim them" 

She nodded before standing up and closing her eyes. I looked over at her and saw dark red mist around her hands. She opened her eyes and looked towards the door. The door she could never open when she was young and she flung it open. She let out a gasp and fell back onto the wall. I crouched next to her as she was breathing heavily.

"Nice one"

"Fuck off this wall hurts" she muttered

"You do gotta get up"

"I will just give me a sec"

"Yep whatever you need"

She sat there for a sec

"Thanks" I heard her softly say

"For what"

"Helping me"

"I just pointed you the right way. I always knew you had the strength. Why do you think I fell in love with you" 

A smile grew on her face. She slowly stood up.

"I know I've missed you so fucking much," she said walking with me towards the door

"You better have"

She scoffed and walked out.

"Come on Klaus. We got things to do" y/n said seeing Klaus sitting on the floor.

"Since when did you have red in your hair," Klaus said looking at her.

"What?"

"Go look in a mirror later"

"Ok..."

a/n:

Hi! i haven't had time to updated this story in a while so here's an up update! this ones short but I'm getting back to writing at the moment so keep an eye out for the next one!