Part 4 - Clarke vs. Sasha

Clarkes POV

"You may begin" Lexa says. What does she think this is, a game? I turn to Sasha

"Sasha don't give them what they want. You may be hungry, but you need to fight the hunger, not me." I say trying to calm her down, but she charges at me. I move out of the way and she falls to the ground. She scrambles to her feet and lunges forward knocking me to the ground. She gets up and motions me to do the same. I shake my head and stand up.

"Sasha, you were a guard in training. There is no way I'm going to fight you." I say putting my hands up.

"Come on Clarke, I thought you were the great leader of the 100." She says charging at me again. I move to the side and slip my leg under her feet making her fall face first. Spiting blood on the ground, she stands up again. "Come on. That's all you got?!" she says making my anger grow.

I shake my head and take a deep breath. I set my feet and look Sasha in the eyes. "Just remember, you asked for it." I say calmly, waiting for her next move.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Lexa. I turn my head and see her looking at me with a smile. All of a sudden, Sasha smashes into me. I fall to the ground and stay there for a bit as it's getting hard to breathe. I look over at Lexa and she has a worried look on her face. What, does she have a soft spot for me or something? I think. I slowly get up and look for Sasha. I turn around to get knocked off my feet again. At this point, I am getting mad and can't breathe so well.

I stand up and quickly duck. Sasha flops over me and lands on the ground. "Didn't they teach you not to use the same attack twice?" I snap at her. She quickly gets up and runs at me. This time I grab her arm and flip her over me. She lands on the ground with a thud.

"You bitch!" she screams as she gets up holding her arm.

"You asked for it, Sasha. Do you really think that when you and Octavia went missing, we didn't look? I sent twenty of our people out looking for you. One lost their life from this green smoke that is like acid." I tell her and she stares at me.

"So one loses their life and you stop? Leaders aren't supposed to give up on their people!" Sasha said with tears in her eyes.

"Is that what you think I did? That I just gave up on you and Octavia?" I ask with a shocked expression. "I never stopped looking. Bellamy, Jasper, Raven, and I went out every night looking for any sign that you were still alive. We just stopped looking two days ago." I tell her

"You still stopped looking!" she yells at me as she advanced forward and throws a punch.

Lexa's POV

Seeing Clarke fight is outstanding. She is pure, loyal, and respectful. She and Sasha, I think she called the other girl, have a history. I can hear them talking. Sasha thinks that Clarke gave up on her and Octavia. She thinks Clarke left them for dead. I know that isn't true because I have been studying Clarke. She cares for her people. She is a great leader, but she doesn't know what it really means to be a leader.

"Heda, em had been sen minutes." (Commander, it has been seven minutes) I hear Indra say.

"I am aware of that." I tell Indra. "sheidgeda ste falling, osir need kom prepare our equipment." (Night is falling, We need to prepare our equipment.) I look at her and sigh. "You have one minute to have one left standing, or neither of you get to eat." I yell so they can hear.