Part 14 - Reunited

Octavia POV

I sent Abby to get some food knowing she hadn't eaten in a while and Lexa went with to show her around. Shockingly they were getting along. I sit down by Clarke and grab her hand. "I know you probably can't hear me, but I am glad you're okay. You are like a sister to me and you saved my life." Just as I was about to walk out of the tent, I hear something.

"You are like a sister to me too O." As soon as I hear her voice I turned around and grabbed her hand again.

"How do you feel?" I ask with a huge smile on my face.

"Like I just ran into a wall going one hundred miles per hour." She said laughing, but soon that laughing turned into wincing.

"Clarke, there's someone who wants to see you. I'll be right back, don't move."

"Don't gotta worry about that." She says with a smirk as I leave the tent.

Abby POV

I was sitting with Lexa and Bellamy by a fire when I see Octavia walking toward us. "I thought you were watching Clarke." I ask her as she stands by me.

"She's awake!" Octavia says and everyone gets excited. "Wait, Wait. Abby should be the first to go in there." Octavia says as they all nod and smile at me. I get to her tent and rush in. Her eyes are closed, and she is wincing at the pain.

"Would you like something for the pain?" I ask her. Her eyes shoot open and tears instantly started falling down her cheeks.

"Mom?" She asked.

"Yes Clarke, it's me." I say gently hugging her. She tries to sit up but gasps in pain. "No, no, no. Don't move. You have three broken ribs and your leg is broken." I tell her as she looks at me. We talk for about twenty minutes before I tell her Bellamy is here and he wants to talk to her. She reluctantly nods, and I leave to get him.

Clarke's POV

I hear Bellamy walk in and turn my head so I could see him. "Clarke, I am so sorry." He says keeping his distance. I can see he is shocked that I am wearing Grounder armor and have a sword by me. "I was just trying to protect Octavia."

"I know you were, but you betrayed me and my leadership." I say keeping a blank face.

"Clarke, I regretted the decision the next day, I realized that I'm in love with you." He says with hope in his eyes. I just look at him, not knowing what to say. "Say something." He says breaking the silence.

"I... I'm..." I stutter. "I'm in love with someone else." I say looking at the ground, then back up at him. He looks at me then smiles.

"I can wait." He says. A small smile grows on my face, then I realize something.

"Where's Lexa? I need to thank her." I ask urgently.

"She's just outside, I'll go get her." He says leaving.

Lexa POV

I walk into the healer tent and see Clarke wince in pain. "Clarke." I say greeting her.

"Heda." She says nodding her head.

"No need," I tell her and she smiles.

"I wanted to thank you for bringing me back here." Clarke says and I laugh.

"No, thank you for saving my life." I interrupt her and she nods. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Yes." She simply answers.

I hesitate a bit. "Why did you save me?"

"I am your second and I will protect you with my life." She says but I just look at her.

"No, I know that's not the only reason. You were willing to die for me." Clarke stays silent but I can see her debating something. I grab her hand and look her in the eyes. "You can tell me." I tell her with a smile.

"I think..." Clarke starts but then stops. I give her a nod, and she continues. "I'm falling for you." She says with a smile on her face. I smile back, happy my feelings are mutual. Just then, Octavia enters, and we quickly let go of each other's hand.

"Lexa, two of your warriors are trying to get to Clarke." Octavia says. I look at Clarke and we share a look, already know it is, Grag and Scmo.

"Clarke, If I don't stop them, they will get in." I tell her.

"No, tell them what happened. Tell all of them exactly what happened. I know Grag and Scmo won't let me beating them go so tell them that when I am healed I will fight them." Clarke tells me. I nod and leave the tent.

When I exit the tent, I see Indra and two of my other guards holding Grag and Scmo back. "heda, em ste nou fit kom protect yu. em ste just a gada chon knows nothing." (Commander, she is not fit to protect you. She is just a girl who knows nothing.) Grag says.

"Enough!" I yell, and by now I am gathering an audience. I step on a chair and take a deep breath. "My fellow Grounders, by now you know Clarke is in this tent severely hurt. You all think she is weak and not capable of protecting me but I will tell you this, she is stronger than you all. Clarke saved my life today. We were getting chased by the 'Grodd' and she jumped in front of me and risked her life to save mine. I can easily tell you only a handful of you would do that for me. I am your leader and I expect everyone to protect me. 'yu serve me en no other. osir laik hogeda won en will gonplei gon each other." (you serve me and no other. we are all one and will fight for each other.) I finish saying and step in front of Grag and Scmo.

"Clarke wants me to give you a message. She said when she is fully healed, she will fight you again. She has no problem humiliating you again. My advice would be to let it be." I tell them and re-enter the tent again.

When I re-enter the tent, Clarke is asleep. I look around and see Bellamy, Abby, Octavia, and Lincoln in the tent. "Lincoln, I thought you were at the 100 camp."

"I was but I needed to tell Octavia what is happening." he says bowing his head. I look at Octavia and she explains.

"My people are very impatient. They figured out that my leaving had something to do with Clarke." With this information, I motion my head so we can talk in my tent. When we enter my tent, I relieve Indra of her post.

"Any threats towards Clarke?" I ask Octavia.

"No, in fact, they want her back." She tells me. I just nod and sit on my throne. "You love her, don't you?" She asks. I look at her and she sighs. "I'm sorry, I saw you two when I told you about the two Grounders." She says.

"It is up to Clarke if she wants to go back. It is her decision if she wants to go back to the people who betrayed her or stay with people who treat her with respect." I say trying to change the topic.

"I didn't betray her." Octavia simply says leaving me alone in my tent.