Chapter 2. Thick as thieves /ref

As they were drivibg to their hotel, Emily forogt they werent poor and she switched lanes and started driving to a luxury hotel. After they arrived, they checked in and got the keycard.
"Ok so, room 420..." Emily grabbed Owen's hand and took thrm into an ekevator. Finally arriving at the floor, they stpeped out and saw a chandelier hanging from the ceinljgng with cirlce benches circling around a tree right smack in the middle. Then, there was a hallway.
"Cmon!"
The two went down tge gallway and found room 420. Emily used the keycard and they got in. The room was HUMONGUS!
It was more like an apartment than a room. As they settled down, Emily plopped onto the bed and sighed.
"Ahhh this is the life. You konw, we could make a fortune if we sell these stuff" emily siad, stroking the remote control.
"Uhhhhhh yeah i guess" Owen said, laying next to her.
"So we should"
"Should what?"
"Steal"
"are you being fr rn?"
"Yeah!" Emily sat up. "Cmon, a gold remote control. A huge TV, a vintage couch! These bed frames can do us good too! Probably can sell them for 69,000 dollars on eBay."
"Hmmm I guess so. Bur how can we steal that? Its way too big." Owen said.
"Easy, just do what I say."
Later....
"Owen! You in posiotion?" Emily yelled down from the patio.
"Yeah!" Owen yelled back, shiveribg outside cuz it was getting dark and he was well, outside.
"Ok here it comes! Grrrgg.." emily grunted as she moved tge bed frame. She slowly inched it towards the drop and then with one final push, she pushed it off. Owen quickly went to go catch it but then got smushed.
"Owen? OWEN?" Emily thrn heard sirens as she rushed back into the room.
Then she gto arrested for attempted stealing and 3rd degree murder.
To be continued....