Altitorture

"Hey, you're up early." Owen said, walking into the kitchen as Emily sipped on her coffee. 

"Yeah, we have important plans today. I booked us a trip to the Badussy mountains. We're gonna climb it!" Emily smiled, looking at Owen.

"What??? Uhh... okay... not really a fan of that but ok...." Owen scratched his head, and sat down to eat breakfast.

When the two finished breakfast, they got into their bugatti and drove deep into the woods. When they arrived, there were already a bunch of people there, so it took a while to find a parking spot, but they did. 

They then got out, and opened the trunk to their supplies. Well - supply. Because they only brought one thing. A rope.

"What? Where's the second rope?" Owen asked, looking into the trunk.

"Second? Oh, no, no, I think you misunderstood, Owen." Emily chuckled, shaking her head before grabbing the rope. "We're sharing this rope."

"What?!" Owen was flabbergasted. "How!?!"

"Well, let me show you." Emily then tied it around her waist tightly, and tied the other end around Owen. Owen just stood there in shock. "Now if I fall, we fall together bruv"

"Are you kidding me? You can't be serious." Owen looked at Emily with a raised eyebrow, hoping that she had a spare rope in the car or even better - go home.

"Nah mate I'm 100% serious" Emily grinned, before closing the trunk and tugging on the rope, heading towards the mountain, dragging Owen along. Owen couldn't fight back even if he wanted to.

When they arrived in front of it, Emily stepped up onto the rocky surfaces, and helped Owen up as well. The two then started their journey up the Badussy mountain.

While climbing, there was a crack already. So they had to jump. Emily let Owen go first. "Please, Opossums first."

Owen gulped, before bracing himself and jumping. He didn't make it LOL. But he did grab onto the ledge and hold on for dear life. Then, Emily jumped onto him without a warning and started pulling herself up using Owen's head, pulling it back. 

"OI MY BACK IM GONNA DIE IM GONA DIE" Owen yelled out as Emily got onto the other side, then pulled Owen up. 

"No you silly goose" Em giggled. "You're alive. Now come on"

They continued their ascend, jumping onto higher surfaces and crossing a wooden bridge. Now, there was this high ledge that needed Emily to stand on Owen's shoulders. While she did so and tried to reach for the edge, Owen was dying and shaking under. "Oh my my back gon crack"

Emily grunted and got on, pushing herself up and scraping her knees in the process. But she ignored it and helped Owen up as well. He also scraped his knees. 

While they kept walking, there was a hole they had to go into. But it was high up. Everything was high up. Owen sighed, and did as told, jumping and holding onto the ledge as Emily tried pushing herself up after jumping onto him. While Owen's head was getting crushed by Emily's hand, she suddenly slipped and almost fell, but the rope caught her. Owen held on tight. 

"WHAT THE F#CK WGHAT THE F#CK I HOLD YOU I LIFT YOU UP" Owen shouted as he tried pulling her up by the rope.

"EHH EHH" Emily didn't want to try climbing by the rope on her own because she would be pulling on Owen, and they would both fall. "OMG OMG OMG OMG"

Owen used all his might and managed to get half his body in the hole. He kept pulling, and then gravity happened, and he fell to the other side. Emily was now up at the hole, and Owen quickly pulled her in as well.

"OHHH MY GOD" Owen gasped, laying on the floor. "Emily gave me stomach cancer" 

"I'm so tired eh" Emily laughed weakly, recovering from the near death experience.

They sat there for a while before continuing. They couldn't turn back now. They jumped from platform to platform like a roblox obby and it all seemed peaceful and easy again until there was a big giant crack that owen didn't see and walked right into it, falling. 

The last words he heard was "OWEN NO-" followed by screaming and gushes of wind against his ears as he dragged Emily down with him, the momentum of the fall too strong for Emily to stand her ground. 

They two then flew around like  fugcking ragdolls and it felt like forever before they smashed into the floor near their bugatti. They died. The end