Exploding In Ihop Gone WRONG

Twas a beautiful Sunday night. Owen and Em had just gone back from a hike and they're were as hungry as the hungry caterpillar. So, they thought about places to eat.

"What about Taco Bell?" Owen asked.

"Nah, not really feelin' it." Emily replied, shrugging.

"Hm... alright then. How about Burger King?"

"Nuh uh" Em shook her head.

"Ooh! I got it! UREKA!" Owen had a light bulb above his head. "How about we go to Ihop? What better way to eat dinner than at a breakfast place?!" 

Emily wasn't really a fan of that idea but she gave up long ago so she just shrugged.

The two hopped in the whip. Owen was driving. The car was rusty and busty and musty, but it was okay. The passenger's seat was replaced with a wooden chair, and there was a radiator in the back for heat. Owen then started to drive to the nearest Ihop.

"Ay, we gon get some pancakeessssss" Owen sung, bopping his head violently to the crappy, static-y music barely coming out of the radio.

"Yuh yuh get it" Emily chanted as Owen swerved past cars and almost crashed into a tree again. The two then pulled into the vile parking lot, and stepped out.

They entered the building, and didn't get greeted at all. After standing for a little bit, they just decided to seat themselves. 

"Ewwwww there's gum under the table" Emily cringed.

As Owen sat down though, he didn't realize there was something on the seat. It was a fart bomb or something cuz when he sat on it, it exploded and made a massive rip sound. 

Emily stared at Owen as green gas started to flow out from under. Suddenly a horrendous stench hit her nose and she almost fainted. "OWEN WHAT THE HELL"

"IT WASN'T ME BRO" Owen stood up and looked at the broken pieces of the fart bomb. People started to smell it too, and it quickly overpowered the smell of rotting pancakes. 

Soon, the whole place started to fill up with the rancid gas. They all ran for the exit, but the door wasn't budging, and the whole store turned green as they all choked to death.

The End