Chapter 3. PIZZA HEROES

It was a very sunny dya. Emiky was just relaized from prison and had all her money taken away from her cuz she bribed her way out. Owen was back out of the hospital and the two met up again.
"Im poor now!" Emily cried as Owen broke into her cardboard house.
"We can work!" Owen suggested.
"You know... ghats actually a good idea! But i dont know if they want someone whos been to prison before...." Emily sighed.
"I know a place thaf accepts all people!" Owen smiled and grabbed Em's hand. "Come on!"
"Um ok"
Owen took Emily to the nearby pizza place and barged in.
"Hey nova!"
"What u wanr" nova scoffed. Nova was one of owen's friend and hated his job.
"Where can we sign up? Yall hiring? We're in serious debt..." owen begged.
"uh ya here put these clothes on ur hired" nova then threw clothes at them and pointed behind to the lohnge.
Enily and owen looked at eachtoher and gave eachother the bbl look and rushed in to change. After changing, they looked super fresh.
"Hey, whos clothes is this? The name tag says tony..." emiky started
"Shhhh just deal sith it. Take it or leave it" nova siad.
"Ok.."
"So, what can we do?"
"We need deliverers. The list of where to go to and tge pizza is there." Nova pointedto a dark area. Emiky gulyped and went in, followed by Owen.
"Ok so,.... Finnley.... Peppermint pizza?!" Emily started, looking at the list.
"I think this one" owen said, giving a perprinemt pizza to Dmily.
"Gilrly girl,,,,, you have to box it first!" Emily hissed.
"Oh ok." Owen then took a box and put the greasy p, mint fresh pizza into the box, then folded it. "Ta-da"
"Perfect, now put it on the bakc" emily said, putting the recipet on the box and hopping onto a motprocyhcle.
"K" owen then pjt the oizza behind and hopped on wirh smiky.
"Hold tight!" Smily said as she zoomed out. While emily was monoverinh through other people's lawns, trees, backyards and pools owen was rlly hungry and decided to take a small bite out of the pizza. But befire he could, emily's started yellinb.
"What?" Owen asked, quikckyl putting the slice back.
"WE'RE OGNNA CRASJ"
Then they smashed into a tree and fkeew out of the motorcycle. The pizza box opened mid air and the slicd flew onto emily's face.
"What tge..." emily got up and saw that the motorcylce was broken down and burning. "Oh no!!" Emily thrn looked around for owen and saw that he was suffering a severe concussion
Too be conrjveee...

Tale of two friends or soemthingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें