Wake Up, Get Up, Find Love Now

Yeah, apologies for the title, but I had to use it just this once, okay?

SURPRISE! Just when I thought I was gonna be dragging myself through writer's block, I decided that screw it. If something comes to mind and there are no limits behind it, then I have the freedom to write whatever the heck I want.

So, I bring to you a Persona 5 Harem story. Yes, I did a male reader scenario before, but this won't be a one-shot thing. This will be a full-on AU short story and I've always wanted to write a story with slice-of-life being the main focus, and where things are calm...mostly.

There will be some OOC moments in order to make this work, and some other things that won't make sense, but you know what? Screw whatever canon moments we got in the games. It's why fanfics exist, so we can change whatever we like, and how we like it!

Anyway! I should also note that this story was inspired by another story that's on a slice of life and I found it really enjoyable to the point where I gained ideas for this one. Lastly, the harem will consist of the girls in the phantom thieves, including Sumire.*

*Yeah, this story will have spoiler references, so keep that in mind.

All right, with all that said and done, let's begin this AU harem story!

====================================

Y/N's POV

*Beep* *Beep*

Wake up, get up, get out there...

*Beep* *Beep*

"Ugh...here we go again."

The moment I heard that familiar line, I slowly moved, waking myself up and shifting myself out of bed, almost falling off but I was aware myself to stop that from happening. I lightly slammed on the alarm that turned the music off and sat up.

This was to be my normal day, and on a school day no less, whoopie-freaking-doo! Well, thinking about it some more, I guess it's not all bad. I wasn't exactly a lone wolf, because, behind my usual daily life as a student, I was also a phantom thief, a shadowy group that had made a name for itself all across Japan, and I was the group's leader.

Okay, that one was a lie. I was actually the group's vice-leader. Akira, or as we call him Joker, was the one leading the team. He doesn't talk much, but when he lets his actions speak, no shadow is safe, not even the most dangerous and stubborn ones.

I remember the time when I became one, and it happened purely by accident. I was trying to get shopping for my family home one day when I got pulled into the metaverse because someone *Cough*Ryuji*Cough* mentioned a keyword and I found myself standing nearby both of them.

They soon saw me, I got to grips with whatever the hell was going on, and the rest was history as they say. Since then, our group got bigger and I couldn't lie, our team has some beautiful girls.

Ann Takamaki was the blonde bombshell that many guys would love to date, but she had been turning them all down as of late. Makoto Nijima was the student council president, she was hostile at first, but becoming a phantom thief changed her outlook for the better. Futaba Sakura...she was something else. Nerdy and geeky one minute, wholesome and adorable the next, she seemed to have limitless energy. Haru Okumura...well, they say beware the quiet ones, but when it comes to me, she's always happy to talk to me. And lastly, Sumire Yoshizawa, a gymnast who always strives for perfection, but I think she's already achieved that if you ask me.

All in all, they are five amazing girls who often work together to make sure the other is at their best when we're taking on shadows and palaces. Of course, that was all in the past now. It had been half a year since we saved the country...twice.