Praise The Floof

Praise it! Ahem, okay I better calm down. Next up is my second favourite who deserves a whole lot of love, which she will get in this chapter, with some more to come. ;)

Also, this chapter will finally explain why Haru's dad is alive in this AU, so here it is.

=============================

I felt the slight weight of someone on top of me when I woke up the next morning. I looked down to see Futaba who was sleeping away with her arms around my shoulders. I slowly moved my arms around her to hold her close. Even that was enough to make her wake up.

"Huh? Oh...hmm, morning, my key item." She said, blushing.

"Morning, my sweet oracle." I replied. "Forgot to say it last night, but I love you."

"Yeah, love you too."

We shared a soft kiss, and the feeling of her body was beginning to make me feel warm. But I knew to not push my luck. After all, I gotta prepare for my date with Haru who I'm sure has been waiting a while for her turn. There's also her father that I'll have to meet as well.

"Welp, better get breakfast ready."

She moaned. "But can't we just stay like this for five more minutes?"

"Futaba, I would love to do that, but I gotta share the love between you girls equally. Next time we spend a date, we can embrace like this again."

"Aww, 'kay. Then let's get ready for today's mission."

I chuckled as we got out of bed and I changed into a fresh set of clothes. I went to the kitchen to make breakfast whilst Futaba got back into her clothes. She grabbed her bag of games and the plushy I won for her at the arcade, and placed them by the dining table.

'Wait, that reminds me...I was expecting a call from my dad yesterday.'

As I was making breakfast, I heard the door being opened.

"Morning, my sweet boy!"

"Oh, morning, mom." I replied. "I'm in the middle of making breakfast."

"That's good to see. You're becoming just like your father."

"Oh yeah, I didn't get a call from him last night."

"Really? That's strange. I'll see if he's free to call when I can." Mom then looked at Futaba. "And how was your date last night? Did my son treat you well?"

Futaba nearly coughed on her breakfast, but she stopped herself just in time.

"Gulp...y-yeah, it was a night of competitive gaming, followed by a romantic movie night."

"Oh how wonderful, and did you both play it safe?"

I nearly dropped the frying pan. "Seriously, mom?! At this time of the morning?!"

"I am just looking out for you both, and to all the other girls you're dating now, Y/N."

"Yeah, but you don't have to mention it every day. Anyway, breakfast is done if you want some."

"Oh, you can leave that to me. You get some food before your next date."

I nodded. "All right."

I grabbed my breakfast and joined Futaba by the dining table who was still blushing.

"I'm sorry about my mom, she doesn't know when to calm down, full stop."

"It's fine. She may be a crazy one, but I'm happy she's looking out for me." She replied. "In a way, I feel jealous, but I know that I can't be mad."