Geeky & Wholesome...Mostly

Time for my favourite Persona 5 girl, and before you start commenting with 'that' meme. Keep in mind that this story is an AU and it takes place a year later after Persona 5. Meaning Futaba is above the age of consent, and the Y/N guy is a year older than her.

==============================

The next morning arrived and when I got up, I didn't feel anyone close to me. I turned to my right to see that Makoto was not in her bed. She must've gotten up before me. I got out of bed and changed back into my clothes. I didn't mind since I can get back home and change into fresh clothes.

But when I left her room, I was met with an unexpected encounter.

"Morning, Y/N."

"Sae?!" I jumped back in shock. "When did you-"

"I was caught up with work last night, so I got home late."

"It happens sometimes." Makoto said. "You okay with breakfast right now?"

"Sure, as long as it's not awkward or anything." I laughed nervously.

"Don't feel intimated just because I'm here." Sae said. "I know my sister all too well, so I knew it would be a matter of time before a man would walk into her life as you have."

"Oh, then I guess it's alright to accept the hospitality before I go back home."

"Good, you're learning quickly."

"Sis, can we please not make this more embarrassing?"

I then saw Makoto wearing a gown, making me think a lot of things I shouldn't be thinking about right now. She served up breakfast for the three of us and we ate away quietly. Sae asked me a few things, since she already knew about my family background as well as my time with the phantom thieves. When breakfast was done, I was ready to head home.

"Well, I gotta get back home, I'm sure my Mom will want to see me in high spirits." I said.

"Understandable." Sae smiled. "We'll see you again, in case you want another date with Makoto."

Makoto blushed. "Sis, please!"

She laughed quietly before going to her own room.

"Sorry about that...but I'd love it if we could do this again."

I pulled her in for a hug. "Yeah, same here, see you soon, Makoto. Love you."

"Love you too, Y/N."

We shared a deep kiss before I left her home and made my way back to mine.

*Time skip, brought to you by a chibi Futaba creating internet memes.*

When I got back, there was quite a surprise, my mom was busy talking with...wait, Sojiro?!

"Oh, there he is, my sweet boy!" Mom said before she rushed to bear hug me.

"Mom! Not...now!" I spoke out, trying hard to breathe.

"Sorry, come on sit over here. Mr Sakura came by to visit."

"Oh no, you can call me by my name." He replied. "Just like I do with some of my regulars."

"Please excuse me, I'll make a coffee for you." My mom went into the kitchen.

"Morning, Sojiro, this is unusual." I greeted as I took a seat.

"Yeah, I thought this would be weird." He replied. "I wanted to talk to you, so I asked your mother and I ended up coming here."

"I assume she insisted?"