Flexible Interests

And now for the girl who made a name for herself in the Royal version of the game.

=============================

"Mmm...Y/N..."

I woke up to the sound of Haru who was whispering in her sleep. I saw her face up close and seeing her like this, she looked so peaceful and happy. Perhaps more so now that she was dating me. I shifted over and slowly cuddled her as if wanting to protect her.

"Don't leave..."

"I wish I could sleep here all morning." I replied quietly. "But I do need my breakfast."

She moved a little and slowly opened her eyes to see me, and she smiled.

"Oh, morning..."

"Same to you." I replied. "As much I wanna stay cuddled up like this, I have to get ready."

"Oh yes, your date with Sumire. I'm sure she's been waiting a while."

"For now, I feel like getting breakfast."

"Me too...I'll be down in a few minutes."

I nodded and shared a morning kiss. We got out of bed and I changed back into my clothes and left her room, going downstairs and to the living room.

"Hmm, her father isn't here right now. He must've had a morning meeting to attend." I said to myself. "So, it's just Sumire left, I guess I better text her to see if she's up."

Y/N: Morning, my sweet violet. Are you okay?

GracefulBallet: Morning, Y/N, I was about to text you after breakfast.

GracefulBallet: Could you come over to my house before our date?

GracefulBallet: My parents want to meet you, get to know you better.

Y/N: Sure thing, I'll be sure to wear something decent.

GracefulBallet: Good. Thanks. I'll text you the address later. See you then. <3

I smiled at the heart emote and pocketed my phone away. Haru then came down with a fresh set of clothes and walked over to a large kitchen to make breakfast. I was about to ask her if she wanted help when I heard my phone buzzing.

"Hello?"

"Long time, Y/N."

I gasped a little. "Oh, hey, Akira. I didn't expect this."

"I'm full of surprises, you know that by now."

"Right, so what's up?"

"Well, there's been a change of plans. My girlfriend, Hifumi went back home a few days ago, and I was going to have a week off for a gaming session. But my parents got a last-minute call."

"So something came up?"

"Yeah, so they asked me if I wanted to come back to Shibuya for the Summer holidays."

"Well, if you ask me, take it. It'd be good to see our leader back with us again."

"I thought you'd say that. In that case, I'll let my parents know and see if Sojiro can pick me up this weekend."

"Cool, we'll see you then. And tell Morgana I said hi."

"Will do. See you as well, vice-leader."

I ended the call and Haru brought two plates of breakfast by a dining table. I joined her by the table and we got into eating.

"Hey, this is...quite an elegant touch." I said.