What A Cheerleader

So, from this point on, expect each chapter to have a lemon scene, until a future chapter says otherwise. And if you've been following me for a while, you should know what to expect. Anyway, on with the story.

================================

No one's POV

Haru was the first to arrive back home, her family home was a wealthy design, thanks to her family's business. Once she was in her bedroom, she placed the perfume on a table and took a moment to sit on the bed, thinking over the date she had with Y/N and the other girls.

"Y/N...he may be lucky, but I'm the lucky one to know him." She said to herself. "I hope to go out with him again, for he has earned my love."

She then heard the main door from downstairs open. She went out of her room and down the stairs to see her father who had returned from another business meeting.

"Welcome home, father." She said.

"Ah, Haru. You have returned already?" He asked.

"Yes, I just got back from today's date."

"A date? Ah yes, you did mention that to me yesterday." He took a seat on a solo chair. "So who was the boy you went out with?"

"Well, it wasn't the ex-fiance, if that's what you're worried about."

"It better not be, not after when I saw the error of my ways."

"No, it was Y/N L/N, the boy who studies at school."

His frowned expression faded. "Ahhh, the son of Jacob L/N, Head of the international bank business. Did you get to know him well?"

"Yes. We went out on a date together at a carnival in Akihabara. It's why I also came home with a perfume he won as a prize and gave to me."

"Hmm, I was wondering why I could smell perfume." He looked at her. "And does this young man feel the same way about you?"

"Yes, father." She smiled back. "Unlike that awful fiance who saw me for money, Y/N sees me for who I am on the inside."

"I am relieved to hear that. After all, I owe his father a great debt."

"You mean the time when his father saved your business six months ago in return for when Y/N saved me?"

"Yes. Although it was some time ago now, it did open my eyes to the consequences of my past actions. And why I chose to stand down as CEO for the time being."

She nodded.

"As long as it's not a riffraff type who sees bullying as a way of living. Speaking of which, have those kinds of students been giving you trouble at school again?"

"Not at all, father. They've recently stopped doing that and switched to bullying him instead. It's why I wish to keep this new relationship a secret. I don't wish for the media to find out and cause further hardship to our family."

He sighed. "Yes, I'm aware of that, Haru. The tale of a secret love away from public eyes. It reminds me a little of how I first saw your mother. It was a story of how I was the object of many girls' affections, but she was the only one for me."

"Well, it's almost fitting you mentioned that." Haru gulped. "Because I'm not the only one he's dating."

"Well, this is unexpected. Who else?"

*Meanwhile, at Sumire's house*

Sumire made it back home and once inside, she removed her shoes and made her way to the kitchen.