timothee x y/n

y/n's boyfriend david cheated on her and started to call her but she already moved on...

i woke up bc my phone couldn't stop the ringing and it was annoying.
"mhm stay, where are you going?" timothee said as he woke up bc i started to move from his hold.
"i'll just check my phone it won't stop buzzing" he let me go. i went to the table where my phone was and saw that david was calling me and texting me nonstop. - please don't leave me, i'm sorry . - it was a mistake.  -please forgive me. the texts said. then he called me again and i picked it up.
"what do you want now david?" i asked as i started to walk back to the bed. " i just want to see you again, i'm sorry" he said. i was now in the bed again and timothee saw that it was david, he started kissing me and my neck.
" yea why is that? u cheated on me." i said as tim's hands was travelling down my body.
" i know and i'm really sorry please forgive me." i started to breathe louder and louder and i looked over to tim and he was just smiling, and smirking.
" yea am um ah" i speaked to the phone and i was about to loose it all.
" is everything's alright y/n?" he asked , he probably heard my heavy breathing.
" everything's just perfect" i said, and now i was practically moaning, bc tim's hands were now in my pussy.
" i think you should hang up" tim said.
"y/n who is that? are you with someone?" david asked. tim took my phone from my hand and he answered.
"hey it's timothee, the pleasure is all mine" he said and he hang up the phone and throw it away.
"he's a bastard, let me forget you about him now darling." he said as he stroked my throat, and he started to go faster with his index and middle finger.
"u like it huh? let's tease u a little more" he said and he started to messaging my clit with his thumb . i moaned out loud and i started to reach for his dick under the sheets. his dick was harder then a rock so i started to tease him as well. i started to stroke his penis and he moan with a crispy voice. then i started to sit in his laps but he stopped me.
"beg. beg me to let you fuck me." he said with a fucking deep voice.
"tim, i beg you, please let me fuck you"
" what? i didn't understand, say it again."
"daddy" i said smirking."let me ride you"
he gave in and he entered my vagina with his cock. he started to thrust harder and harder hitting my g spot everytime . i was a moaning mess, he was a moaning mess.
"tim i'm about to-" i said as i was almost at my high.
"shh i know babe i know me too." he said and he pulled out his cock replaced it with his fingers.
" cum on my fingers darling" he said while i was stroking his dick. we both came in the same time and after that he licked his fingers what was covered with my juices.
"u taste amazing sugar." he said and we laid back to bed again, exhausted.