sebastian x y/n

ok first of all im so sorry for not writing for more than 1 month but i had a busy month w school and stuff, and i also added 2 more celeb to my stories so if u like chris evans and sebastian stan, i'm here for u <33 also if u want me to write ab someone else, let me know. luv ya""

chris and y/n are just started dating and sebastian just visited chris's place....

y/n pov:
me and chris met on set like 1 year ago but we only started dating ab 3 months ago and we get along pretty well, but he kind of has jealousy issues and all that shit but i don't really mind. i've met his bestfriend, sebastian once and we got along pretty well and after he left chris got so mad and upset that he literally slept on the couch that night. it's not like he would've had a good reason to be jealous i think he is just like this. today chris left early to work and i wanted to surprise him w roses on the bed ,champagne, candles and w me on the bed just in my lingerie. i was all set i just had to wait for chris to get home. i knew that he would be here around 7 ish so i took a shower and put my lingerie on.

sebastian's pov:
last night i got a text from chris that he had an ugly fight with y/n and he wanted me to come over when he gets home to talk. i don't really know what is going on between them but i know him for a long time now and i think he needs a break. he always do this. whenever he gets w someone he gets scared and wants to leave . i told him a million times that he needs to give thing time but he's unstoppable. so i got up and bought some beer and food for us and went to his house. i had my own keys so i just walked in. he wasn't home so i texted him.

"hey, where are u?"
"i'm going to be a bit late, just make yourself comfortable" chris said.

so i did. i opened up a beer and started to scrolling through my phone, when i heard something.

"what's that?" i said to myself. it came from upstairs so i checked it. it was coming from his bedroom.

y/n pov:
i heard some footsteps so i got on his bed and layed down. then the door opened. i was facing the wall so i didn't see him.

"i'm glady you're here, just on time.." i said. he didn't say anything so i turned around...

sebastian's pov:
i opened the door. it was y/n. in a lingerie. with roses around her and candles all over the place. god she's beautiful. then she said: "i'm glad you're here, just on time" i didn't say anything, i didn't know what to say. than she turned around..

y/n pov:
"sebastian?! what are u doing here?" i said as i got up and started to search for something to cover up my body.

"i got a text from chris that he wanted to talk so i came over" he said.

"ok, but i'm almost naked, right infront of u!!" i said. i started to panic.

"chris i literally so jealous of u, he can't see us like this and he's going to be here by anytime by now." i said

"y/n relax, he invited me to talk, bc he wants to break up with u" seb said.

"what? what are u talking about?" i felt my eyes watering up and my cheeks getting hot.

"he doesn't deserve you, look at u, only a fool would let you go" he said as he came closer.

"sebastian don't play with me" i said. he just got closer.

"y/n he's a dick, he's the one who's going to get played, not you" he said. i was so mad at chris that i could kill him.
"let me give you what you deserve" he said as he was so close to me that i felt his heat on my skin.

"seb.." i said.
"mhm" he smutterd. he took the shirt away from my breasts.
"look at you" he said to my ears. i felt the heat down there and i just gave in.

"fuck it" i said as i started kissing seb. he picked me up and placed his hands on my ass, he gripped them and he kissed me like i've never been kissed before. he layed me down on the bed and took his pants off. he slided me down to the corner of the bed by my legs and he kneed down. he looked at me and slided my lingerie off. he gripped into my thighs and started to kiss me all over.

"god you're so wet" he said as he started to eat me out. he moved his thump into my clit and started to message it. he did so good that after like only few minutes i felt my high.

"seb.. i can't hold it anymore" i said as he really gave me orgasm.

"cum for me" he said.

then he licked his thump off and started to move up with his tounge. he kissed my body to get to my mouth and i took his shirt off. all of the sudden i felt his length inside of me and he was huge. i gripped into his shoulder and he smiled at me.

"relax, i didn't even started" he said with a smirk. then he started to thrust and began to go faster and faster. i moaned and i dugged my nails into his back. he moaned in pleasure too. he hit my g spot everytime and i was about to cum.

"seb i'm cumming again" i smutterd. he flipped me over so i could be on top this time and he unclipped my bra. he placed his hands on my waist and started to move it around his dick. i had to place my hands on his shoulders bc i couldn't keep my balance anymore. i looked at seb and he was already looking at me in the eyes. he kissed me and he only said "cum all over me" i felt that it was my second and i came all over him and he came too. when i came i layed on him and i was trying to breath properly. we were all sweaty and i felt good around him.

"this was" i said
"amazing, yes. i really don't understand chris" he said as he started to giggle.
"fuck, we're in chris's house. we got to get out of here" i said as i realised what just happened.
"relax he's not going to be home for like 1 more hour" he said.