jamie n y/n

y/n is a celebs daughter and they invite jamie's fam over after his first movie...

my dad is johnny depp and my mom is winona ryder. i'm more into modelling and designing than acting but i had some roles before. dad just had a new movie called sweeney todd with a pretty guy but i never actually met him. my friend and i were all over him he's just gorgeous. i have a half sister and brother from another mother but  they were with us now which i love.

"dad can i go out with roxy?" i shouted bc i was in my room and they were downstairs. i heard some chit chatting from there but they're probs just friends so i didn't bothered myself to go downstairs.

"honey, no actually come down" dad shouted as well.

"okay a min" i said bc i was doing my makeup to go out w roxy but apparently i can't. i was wearing some leather skirts, doc martens with leg warmers, knit sweater and my long coat. i had some smokey eyeliner on and a red lipstick. i went downstairs to the kitchen to get some water.

"mom do we have any peach?" i asked her as i opened the fridge.

"introduce yourself first" she said as i closed the door and saw jamie right infront of me. he's even more hotter in real life.

"hey i'm jamie" he said with a smile

"i'm y/n nice to meet you" i said as i made myself smile but in the inside i could scream. he looked down on me and so am i. god.

"could you please send you're siblings downstairs? we are about to eat" dad said

"are you coming?" i turned towards jamie and held his hand. he nodded and we went upstairs. i told my siblings to go eat and they did. now it was only the 2 of us. i leaded him to my room and he sat down on my bed.

"you have some cool posters here, ohh cate blanchett?" he asked as he spotted her out out of all of my band posters.

"ye im bisexual, problem?" i asked

"no not at all" he said. i gave him a smile and started to smudge trough my stuff.

"ah got it" i said as i was now under my bed.

"got what?" he asked as he looked down from the top of the bed.

"this" i said as i showed him the alcohol. it's not a secret to my family but i always like to have some jack under my bed.

"ah lifesaver i really need that" he said. i got up from the floor and sat right infront of him.

"wanna play poker? but the drinking poker" he asked.

"u mean the 'get naked' poker?" i said as i tilted my head and looked at him with a smirk.

"exactly" he said with a smirk. GOD he's hawt.

i got the poker cards and we started to play. he lost first so i made him to take of him shirt.

"u have some tattoos love" i said as his tattoos were showing.

"oh just wait to my turn." he said

"bet" i said as i drank from the bottle.

"shit" i said as i saw that i lost. i looked at jamie and his hands we're already on my thighs.

"underwear. now" he said as his hands traveled higher.

"oh you're good" i said and gave him a seductive look. i stood up from the floor, turned around and pushed my butt out. i slowly removed my lacy thong. when it was in my hands i thrown it infront of jamie's lap. and then i sat down. jamie was just staring and probs imagining me naked.

"you're up!" i waved my hands infront of his face bc he was zoned out.

"oh ye right, i've already lost so what should i take off?" he said.

"we haven't even started" i said giggling.

"ye but idont care, talk" he said. his eyes were glazing.

"ok, socks" i said with a smirk bc i loved teasing him.

"oh fuck that" he said as he picked me up from the floor and started to kissing me. his hands were now between my thighs, and clit. he slowly started to circling my clit and i moaned a bit. he pushed me against the wall and he started to kiss my neck. he took my sweater off relevailing my bra. his lips made them way to my breast, sucking them leaving hickies. i unbuttoned his jeans and i pulled them down. he was kissing my stomach now. i pulled his face to mine and kissed him.

"wait a minute" i said as i was looking for shot glasses in my room. he was just standing there but then he trapped his hands around my waist. one of his hands were in my clit making me moan. when i found the glasses i thrown him on my bed sitting on his cock and poured some whiskey to the glasses. i placed the glasses onto his stomach. my waist was moving around to make him hard.

"what are the glasses for? he asked as he was about to put his hands on my waist but i grabbed them and put them on the bed, stroking them.

"for this" i said as i 'accidentally' spilled one of the glasses of whiskey on his stomach. 'oopps' i said and i started to lick all of the jack up from him. it went lower, to his cock so i grabbed it and started to suck it. he started to moan and this sound was the best of all in the whole world. he grabbed me, turning me around to be on top. he slowly entered inside of me. his thrusts were amazing and i felt that he hit my g spot everytime. he held my hands back in a stroking position just like i did before to him.

"want some?"he asked . i just looked at him confused bc i didn't know what he was talking about. then i saw that he grabbed the jack and drank from it. then he kissed me and all of the alc went into my mouth. it was so hoott. he was going faster and faster and i just felt that if i can't cum at this point, i'm gonna explode.

"jam-ie, i caa-ant" i said struggling

"cum" he said and i did. my legs were all shaky but then he thrusted some more and pulled his dick out. he came on my stomach. then he thrown himself next to me.

"i really liked this poker party, we should do this more often." he said as he looked at me. his eyes, his eyes were seducing.

"im down for it sir" i said giving him a smirk and then i wrapped one of my legs around his waist, placing kisses on his shoulder.