jamie x y/n

jamie and y/n had a "thing" while shooting one of them movies and then y/n comes to the red carpet w someone else...

"just some last touch on you're hair y/n and we r done" my hairdresser said before the premier starts.

"oh i'm sorry i have to pick this up" i said as i saw lizzie olsen was calling me.

"looking hot ma'am" lizzie said. she's not coming to the premier sadly but she's my supportive girl.

"thanks i'm like shaking rn" i said.

"try to calm down honey, you look hot, your date looks hot, what else?" she said as she was trying to calm me down.

"okay you're done darling" my hairdresser said as he put the last diamond into my hair.

"okay i gotta go love you" i said blowing a kiss to her.

"you're gonna take everyone's breath away, make jamie jealous" she said as she also blow a kiss to me and we hang up.

she knew about my affair with jamie during the movie and she knew that i got fucked up in that relationship bc he didn't wanted to make it official so i felt like i was used as a fuck doll, so i quit.

"hey love are you ready? ima be there about 5 mins" chris (evans) said bc he was my date, we actually dated, and we want to make it official tonight on the carpet.

"ye i am, you better be wearing the necklace i gave you see ya x" i texted to him and then i went outside. he picked me up and we arrived to the premier. he was also in the movie we were just shooting and i knew that jamie hates him. maybe bc he was always a flirt w me. but i don't really care.

"you're so fucking gorgeous y/n, can't wait to take this off of you" he said as he hold my thighs.
we got out of the car and all of the cameras were now on us, asking us questions, 'are you guys together?'.   'did you guys came as a couple?' . you know the normal shit. then we got to go to an actual interviewer and he started right away.
"so glad to see you guys, i have to say, the both of you are so hot i almost forgot how to breath" he said. we said thank you.
"so my first questing is. are you guys dating? i'm sorry i have to ask." he said so nicely. i was about to answer but then i saw jamie in my side eye and he looked angry as hell. i kinda got lost in his eyes and then chris wrapped his arms around me."yeah we are, we wanted to make it official today" he said smiling down on me. when i looked back to jamie he disappeared. then i felt an arm on my shoulder. i looked over and it was jamie. please don't do anything stupid.

"oh jamie so nice to see you too."the interviewer said.

"yea hey it's so nice to see you guys here, together" he said as he gave a dead look to chris. i knew that this is not gonna end well so i wanted to stop this whole thing, but i got interrupted.

"so how long have you guys been dating?" jamie asked.

"oh for like 5-6 months " chris said w confident.

"oh, that's odd" jamie said as he started to tap his lips w his pointer finger." i'm pretty sure i was fucking y/n at that time." he said.

"jamie what the fuck is wrong w you?" i said.

"i'm just being honest, one of us has to." he said kissing my hands and then leave.

"i'm sorry i have to go, that was a shit show" i said to chris and to the guy, and i started to run away from them. i was reaching for jamie but i couldn't find him. so i asked his room number and went upstairs. i saw that the door was opened so i just went inside.

"jamie what the hell were you thinking?" i yelled. no answer. i went inside more and more.

"god, where the fuck are you?"i said and then i stepped inside his bedroom. i saw him laying on the bed, playing with some games on his phone like a 3year old.

"jamie that was so unfair what you did down there." i said. "you were the one who didn't wanted to be my boyfriend." i said, but he's unbothered. i got closer to him to take his phone away but then he grabbed my wrist.

"him? seriously? the ken doll?" he said in a low tone like it just came up from hell. his eyes wondered to my boobs, up to my lips and then eyes.

"why you even care?" i asked.

"bc i know that i fuck better than him, you glowed without makeup when i was fucking you, and now u can only glow with highliter" he said, still stroking my wrists.

"well then make me glow again" i said w a seductive voice. he didn't hesitate and he started to rip my dress off. i started to unbutton the shirt what he was wearing, relevailing his tattoos, man i'm a whore for tattoos. i unbuttoned his pants and throw em down on the floor.

"no one can be better at fucking you, then me." he said as he started to rub my clit w his tumb.

"odd, wet. from me or from ken?" he said smiling.

"oh shut the fuck up" i said as i started to jerk him off. we were both moaning slightly. then i flipped him around to be on top.

"wow your a cowgirl now? he said as i hold onto his dick and put it inside.

"god you're so thight y/n, ahhh"he said, moaned as i got faster and deeper. he held my titts and i held his shoulder.

"take the whole thing love" he said as his hands traveled down to my waist helping me to thrust. he was 9inch, easy to say to take the whole thing. i felt his dick hitting my g spot everytime, and i could see a bump on my stomach when he got deeper and deeper. i was at my high.

"jamie i'm close." i said. i looked down on him and i could tell that he was close too.

"jamie i- m ab-out to-o cu-mm" i said hardly.

"me too darling, let me just-" he said as he pulled his cock out off me and started to eat me out.

"cum for me" he said and i did. he licked all of my juices off and then i cup holded his face. i sat up infront of him and pulled my tounge out. i suck his dick for a couple of times and i felt his cum inside of my mouth.i layed on top of him, circling his stomach and kissing him all over.

"let's get u cleaned up lady" he said and he picked me up and head out to the bathroom.