sebastian x y/n

ps: i'm sorry for not posting for a long time but i had a lot to do in school 💀

sebastian and y/n are exes but they're in touch and they're at a club...

"i fucking love parties like this" y/n said to her bestfriend scarlett
"i know , but u know that sebastian is gonna be there too " she said
"i know but i couldn't give a single fuck about that asshole" y/n said. they're exes, they've dated for a long time , ab 3 yrs but sebastian cheated so she dumped him , but unfortunately they have the same friendgroup and also they work for the same film studio so they see each other a lot . it's not uncomfortable for her, she knows she's hot and anyone would be lucky to date her, but she gave up on dating after sebastian so all she does is feeling good in her body.

" ok we gotta go, i have to make a good entrance" y/n said. she was wearing a silk dark red dress with her platform heels and lots of jewellery.

they got in the car , and they started to drink some champagne.

"you know what ? i have an idea " she said with a grin on her face .

"oh no , what is it " scarlet said w a curious yet scared face.

"i'm gonna fuck up sebastians night" she said.
"yessss do ittt he deserves it, but he carefull, you may end up in his bed" scar said
"oh don't be ridiculous, i can't stand him , i'm just gonna be a lil naughty " she said .

after like 30 mins they arrived at the party. it was an inclusive party only for the A list actors. the paparazzis were there too and they immediately started to take pics of her and scarlet. they looked UNBEATABLE.

"y/n you look amazing" one of the paparazzo shouted and she blowed a kiss.

they entered the party and they grabbed a drink. they started to dance and chat w some people.

" hey, there's your victim" scar said to her, pointing at sebastian w her eyes . he was talking to some girl she never seen before. she looked just like her, seems like seb has a type.

" jesus , is she a doppelgänger? she looks just like me, seems perfect for my revenge " she said smiling at scar. she sipped her drink and handed it so scar.
"grab that fucker" she said

y/n got over to the bar where seb and the girl were talkin, she leaned on the counter top making sure the girl was looking at her. she ordered her metropolitan and started to walk over to seb. she's a good actress, she can play anything , so she played a dumb girl who accidentally slipped in something and she spilled her drink on sebs lap.

" omg i'm soo sorry, i didn't mean to" she said, pretending she didn't know who was the man. she immediately started to pat on his lap, trying to clean his trousers,' innocently'.
" ohh. it's you " she said as seb was facing her w an angry face.

"y/n what the fuck?!" seb said .

" oh calm down , don't pretend it's the first time i touched you there" she said .

"i'm sorry, do you know him?" the girl asked w her arm crossed.

"yea i'm his.."she tried to reply.

"she's my extremely clumsy coworker, who happens to be my ex" seb said w an annoyed face.

" oh, you're y/n ? i'm sorry it's too dark in here i couldn't see your face" she said.

"yes, but i think sebastian made a better intro for me" she said . " are you guys dating?" she asked.

"yes, it's our first date, so could you please leave" she said.

"oh i'm sorry , no need to be so rude, he's not that good in bed" y/n said as she started to walk away.

"wait what did you sa.." seb started to talk but she was far from them by now. she knew she got sebs attention for the night, so she grabbed a guy and they started to dance. the boys hand started to travel around y/n body and she could feel sebastian's stare from miles away. the next song was 'pony' and the dance became more intense between them. the guy was at y/n back and she faced sebastian now. she made sure she made eye contact w him and grinned at him. sebastian started to move on his chair, which made y/n smile and she turned around, facing the guy now and she traveled down him body, kissing him. when she turned around, sebastian wasn't there anymore, so she made her way to the bathroom. she opened the door and when she shut it someone closed it making sure she's not leaving.

"the thing u said out there wasn't nice" a male voice said.

" what did i say" she asked w a lil smile on her face.

" that sex w me was shitty" sebastian said.

"well, i didn't say it was shitty, i just said it wasn't the best i've ever had" she said .

"oh you slut" seb said grabbing her by the neck.

"don't u dare to call me that" she said w a little smirk.

"u are, and u know it, everyone knows it." he said. he squeezed her neck even more, his jaw was fletching.

"sebastian let me go" she said.

" no, i'm not letting you go anywhere , ever again, you're mine" seb said.

"no i'm not, you cheated you remember? i HATE you" she said , a little tear dropped on her face.

"babe, why are you crying?" he asked

"cause you're hurting me, i said LET ME GO"

"no"

"no?"

"no, i never stopped thinking about you , ever , so way i'm letting you go when you're so close to me" he said . " the thing you did out there w that guy made me really angry, jealous even"

" and why is that?" y/n asked

"cause you're all wet, and i don't know if is it bc of me or him" he said as his hands were now in her thong feeling all of her juiciness.

"obviously not you"

" in that case, how does this feel?" he asked as he slipped 2 fingers inside her, his thump on her clit making circles.

" ahh sebastian please" she said

" please? what exactly?"

"fuck me"

" you said i'm not good, and i don't want to leave you unsatisfied " he said . his lips were so close to hers but not close enough to kiss her.

" i should leave you like this , wet, alone, horny" he said w a smirk as he took his fingers out of her, sucking them off and heading to the door.
he was about to open the door, when y/n took his hand and pulled him back. she kissed him, and jumped on him. sebastian grabbed her ass making sure she doesn't fall.

" you slut" he said under his breath.

" i told u not to call me that " she said .

"i know"

he pulled her dress up and unbuttoned his trousers. he slided his length inside of her as she was still in his hands. y/n moaned loudly.

"keep your mouth shut or i'll make you"

"make me, cause i won't" she teased him back .

" i hate you" he said , he took one of his hands off of her ass and placed it on her neck, chocking her . she moaned even more so she put her down , grabbing her by the waist turned her around to the mirror.

" look at your pretty face" he said as one of his hands were messaging her clit and the other squeezed her face . y/n sucked his fingers making him moan.

"sebastian i can't take it longer" she said as she was reaching her high.

"cum on me love" he said
they both came . they were exhausted, out of breath.

" i still hate you" y/n said

"don't lie to yourself , it doesn't look good on you" he said with a smirk.

"ah shut up."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 12, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

one shots;)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें