jamie x y/n

jamie and y/n are friends (w benefits) but something happens between them...

"guys the show was amazing, i really enjoyed it" the interviewer said to us.

"thank u, i enjoyed filming it" i said and i glanced at the boys. jamie gave me a smirk but like not that visible one and joe smiled at me.

"so what was you're favourite part of it?" the guy asked.

"oh definitely when i had the chance to punch joe on set" i said laughing and the both of em laughed too until joe held my hands. i looked over at joe and he was staring at me w his big puppy eyes, when i turned to jamie his smiled faded, his jawline clenched in anger. i mean we fuck but he said he doesn't want anything serious at the moment so i don't know what's the matter.

"okay, i'll read some questions and you guy's answer okay?" thank god the interviewer broke the silence. after some normal questions he began asking the more deeper questions.

"so there's a rumour out there that you and joe are together, is that true?" he asked . i could see jamie from my side eye , his head turned to me waiting for me to answer the question. he just laidback in his chair, with his fingers infront of his lips.

"well, i know that everyone is thinking that, but no, we are not together." i answered in a calm tone. jamie was some kind of shocked of my answer and he sit back in his normal position. i looked at him and he smirked at me.

"okay we have a similar question here, are u too together? y/n and jamie " the guy asked. i did the same thing what he did before and waited for his answer. joe was looking at him too.

"ye, we're not, she's seeing someone else" he said w a mean face.

"and he's not ready for a relationship " i said. i stared at him and he just looked down. after like 5 more mins the interview was over.

"thank you guys so much for this interview" the interviewer said and we were free to go. i went to get a coffee and joe did too.

joe x y/n
"does he know ab us?" he asked.

"well i didn't tell him" i said.

"then how does he know?" he asked.

"maybe bc u touched my hands, and stared at me the entire time" i said, w a louder tone bc i was overwhelmed.

"okay calm down love there's nothing to worry about, either way he's not you're dad or some shit that he could step between us" he said as he gently pulled me in to hug me. as i hugged him i saw jamie walking right past us.

"i'll go talk to him" i said to joe.
"alright" he said as he let me go.

jamie x y/n
"jamie-" i said, as i tried to reach him but he walks fast like he's late to something. he went into a room and i followed him.

"jamie wait" i said. he stopped.

"what, y/n" he said.

"what's the matter ?" i asked.

"what's the matter? you're fucking joe and u ask me what's my matter?" he said.

"u said u don't want anything, just sex. and that we r free to date. so yea i'm asking you that what's the matter" i said

"ye i thought, when we started all this shit, but now that i see u w someone else, i want u to be mine and only mine, i don't want anyone else to touch you" he said. i've never seen him like this before, like vulnerable.

"if that's the case then why the fuck did u said that we r not together and that i'm seeing someone else?" i asked. he laid to the desk behind him, resting his body on his palm and took a deep breath.

"because i don't know what you want" he said, looking down. i got closer to him and held his face.

"i want you" i said and kissed him. he locked the kiss and turned me around so now i was the one who was laining on the desk. he spread my legs and put his knee between my legs. he's now kissing all over my body, trying his best not to leave hickies on my neck. he took my t-shirt and pants off, kissing my chest leaving hickies. i took his t-shirt, and pants off, while he unclipped my bra. he picked me up and put me down on the desk. he spread my legs and inserted to fingers inside of me, messaging my clit w his thumb. he's still kissing me and my body when i take his boxer off.

"you look soo gorgeous y/n" he said.

" i love you" i said. i don't know where did that came from but it's true. he stared at me for a couple of seconds and then he kissed me like never before. it was always passionate but this was different.

"i love you y/n" he said as i felt his size inside of me. i moaned a lil and he smiled at me w the most gorgeous eyes. not only the kiss was different, the sex too. it was better. his movements started to get faster and deeper and i could already feel my orgasm.

"jamie i'm close" i said

"cum for me love" he said and we both came, he stroked some more and then he layed on top of me. our naked, sweaty body was the only thing i wanted at this point.

" we have another interview tomorrow" i said

"i know" he said and he kissed me and we started to get ready.

time skip

'the tonight show'

"okay i'm sorry but i watched the interview from yesterday and i don't believe you guys" jimmy said.

"about what?" i asked.

"that you guys are not together, you're not a good liar, neither of u" jimmy said.

"well yes, we did lie, we are together" jamie said stroking my hands.

"i knew it" jimmy said happily.

yeyy happy ending:))
also, i want to write a book but i don't know what the story should be so if u guys have any idea plz let me know <33