Danganronpa V3 but they have MHA quirks and hero/villain names

Same thing goes for the last 2 times I did this, also just a reminder YES, i do know that all the protags' quirks are similar, I had nothing else. Also, some of these don't make sense. So i'm sorry for that, Hope you enjoy anyway!

Shuichi: Truth glare (He can look at anyone and once his eyes turn white, they will immediately tell the truth)

(Cons: eyebags)

Hero name: Truthkeeper

------------------------------

Maki: Flamethrower (She can breathe fire; it depends on how much air she inhales. The more air, the longer it holds and the stronger the fire is.)

(Cons: breathing problems)

Hero name: Wildfire

------------------------------

Himiko: Illusion (She can create illusions; she can also control how real they look)

(Cons: Migraines)

Hero name: Mirage

------------------------------

Rantaro: X-Ray vision (Can see through solid objects)

(Cons: Vision problems after use for longer than 5 minutes)

Hero name: Xradio

------------------------------

Kaede: Sound Creation (She can blast any kind of sound from her hands. She has to have heard the sound in order to make it)

(Cons: muffled hearing for certain time after using quirk)

Hero name: Uproar

------------------------------

Ryoma: Perfect Aim (Basically Snipe's quirk, but with anything. He can aim anything and anyone and it'll always hit)

(Cons: eyes hurting)

Hero name: Bullseye

------------------------------

Kirumi: Dust control (She can control dust. It's good for cleaning and making dust storms for battle)

(Cons: unknown)

Hero name: Stardust

------------------------------

Angie: Realism (If she wants it to, anything she draws can come to life)

(Cons: hand cramps from drawing)

Hero Name: Yonart (A mix of her last name and Art, aka, me not knowing what else to do)

------------------------------

Tenko: Martial Arts (She knows every martial arts move and can do them at high speeds.)

(Cons: Body aches)

Hero name: Rapid hit

------------------------------

Korekiyo: Duplication (He can make copies of himself, his top is 50 copies)

(Cons: he can feel slight pain if one of his copies gets hurt)

Hero name: Multiply

------------------------------

Miu: IQ (She's really smart and thinks faster than others, and is usually the one that comes up with plans for taking down villains)

(Cons: Headaches)

Hero Name: Tecton

------------------------------

Gonta: Bug voice (Can control and understand bugs, Like Koda's quirk, but only for bugs)

(Cons: Loss of voice)

Hero name: Insect

------------------------------

Kokichi: Leader (Can tell anybody what to do and they'll do it

(Cons: Unknown)

Hero name: Fabricator (another word for Liar)

------------------------------

Kaito: Zero Gravity (Uraraka's quirk, but he can make about 10 tons levitate instead of 3 tons)

(Cons: he can throw up if he uses his quirk too much)

Hero name: Falling Star

------------------------------

Tsumugi: Shapeshift (Toga's quirk, but without the need for blood. She can also keep the shapeshift for as long as she wants)

(Cons: It can never be perfect, but it's hard to notice what's different about it

Hero name: Replica

------------------------------

Kiibo: Cannon Arms (He can make his arms into cannons)

(Cons: Sore arms)

Hero Name: Jackhammer