𝘚𝘦𝘦𝘯

"Ahhh my whole body is sore

"Ahhh my whole body is sore." I place my sword back into my body and lean on a nearby tree.

I had currently been training nonstop and pushing myself until my body finally gave in.

"Nature is so beautiful these days."

I take the time to listen to the birds and watch the butterflies fly around me.

I sit down on the ground and lean back on a tree and closed my eyes.

"So what exactly are you?"

I kept my eyes closed recognizing the voice already.

He was standing in a tree looking down watching me apparently he had been there the whole time.

Or so he thought...

"Up here."

"What?" He looked up at me in shock surprised to find me sitting on a branch above him.

"When did you—"

I cut him off before he could finish his sentence and patted the seat next to me.

"Enough about me Uchiha let's talk about you."

"Are you gonna join me up here or do I have to come down there?"

I rest my face in my hand as I looked down at him waiting for an answer.

His cheeks seem to have the lightest shade of pink as he stared up at me but then again it could've just been me.

He looked at me then looked at the previous place my clone was only for it to be replaced with flowers growing along the side of the tree.

He sighed and poofed next to me.

"Have a seat." I said looking up at him and he obliged.

"If you answer my question I'll answer yours."

"Go on."

"I know you've been watching me...for what reason I don't seem to know but I'm curious as to why."

"I'll answer it after you answer my question first."

"Oh alright."

"Like I said before what exactly are you?"

I chuckled and turned to face him crossing my legs.

He stared at me with those sharingan of his and I let out another laugh.

"Relax relax I mean you no harm...unless you wanna fight to the death or something like that."

He just kept staring at me not saying a word.

"But I don't exactly know what I am."

"Can I show you something?"

"Sure." He said.