𝘈 𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦

"Yami slow down you're going to kill yourself

"Yami slow down you're going to kill yourself." Zetsu followed closely behind me on the ground as I flew above him.

"I don't care!"

I realized my battle with my sister took a toll on me more than I thought it would not to mention I was already injured.

The effect from my sister's vines was catching up to me...but it wasn't about to beat me to the punch.

"ZETSU WHERE NOW?" I yelled from the sky fighting the excruciating pain.

"Well since you're flying you should make it there before I do."

"Keep straight until you see a mass of black flames be careful not to let it touch you miss!"

"ALRIGHT IM ON IT!"

For some reason I heard thunder and it began to rain.

My vision started to fade and I screamed in anger.

"AHHH THIS IS TAKING TOO LONG!"

I stop moving forward and decided to use my sensory chakra despite my condition.

My body screamed in pain but I managed to pinpoint Itachi's chakra and he was using a lot of it.

Knowing that he was already ill gave me another push that I needed.

"Just hold on my love wait for me..."

I took off in the direction of his chakra at top speed leaving Zetsu behind me and was met with a place that was indeed surrounded by black flames.

I flew over them hacking and coughing up blood as I searched the ground looking for the man I loved.

"Oh."

There he was laying on the ground with someone who seemed to be passed out a distance away from him.

"Itachi!"

I immediately dove to the wet ground in front of him and took his body in my arms.

His body was a little cold and the light had faded from his eyes.

Before I knew it the tears in my eyes began flowing profusely not paying any attention to the mud that was staining my body.

"No no no no no."

The memories of us together in the Akatsuki began to play in my mind.

His beautiful smile...