𝘊𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳

"And what if it is?" I shrugged

"Anyways, you sure do have a knack for watching me Uchiha."

"You still haven't told me what's that all about."

He stared at me from the distance and walked up to me.

"Want to take a walk?"

"Uhhh sure I was doing that already."

He lightly chuckled before walking ahead of me.

  I sighed and followed behind him.

"Soooo are you gonna answer my question?"

"Just walk with me Yami."

"Sure."

I kept my pace a few steps behind him.

I make sure to take in the beautiful Sakura petals that fell gracefully to the ground.

We make our way to a secluded area and he sat down on a rock and beckoned me to come over.

I sat next to him and crossed my legs.

"I was coming to answer your question but I overheard your conversation with Tobi."

"Hm." I said as I listened to the water flowing next to us.

"Is that really how you see the world? Corrupted and evil?"

"Like I said before it's not the world but it's the people in it."

"You don't see any animals or plants having great ninja wars do you?"

"You have a point."

I chuckled and looked up at the moon.

"This world would probably be a better place if chakra or anything like that was never created."

"Is that why you have no desire to be present in this world?" He asked me.

"Partly. After I dispose of my sister I have nothing else to achieve...I'm already a criminal so I know I have to atone for my sins somehow."

"Hm and they way you feel about the organization was that true as well?"

"That was indeed true. Taking the lives of innocent jinchuuriki is not the way to achieve peace."

"Even if someone has suffered for so long there is still light at the end of the tunnel for them...you just have to try and try again."

"But sometimes you find your way into certain situations because of evil corrupted people who only thirst for power."

"This is not a world I want to live in."

"I see."

"So what about you Uchiha?"

"What's your outlook on the world andddd you still have to answer my question."

I nudged him with my elbow softly.