𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘓𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴

"You said you last saw her when?"

"A few days ago with two strange men."

"She as left quickly as she came."

"Hm."

"Why? Is she any business of yours?" The old woman smiled sweetly at me.

"Partially yes but it's not a big deal." I chuckled lightheartedly.

"Oh well good luck dear."

"Thank you ma'am."

(That little snake.)

(Make no mistake Kami, I will find you and I will kill you.)

I bow respectfully to the old woman to show my gratitude to which she had smiled.

Two months had passed and I was very close to finally finding my sister.

In the meantime Kakuzu and Hidan were disposed of by some ninjas that come from the village hidden in the leaf.

Itachi's condition had gotten slightly worse even though he claimed he wasn't ill...and I've been going back and forth between hideouts taking care of him.

"Thank you so much ma'am enjoy the rest of your day."

I bowed to her again and quickly left the area.

I appeared back at my hideout to find Itachi sitting in the kitchen waiting for me.

"Hi sweetie."

I walked in the kitchen and wrapped my arms around his neck from behind.

"Any luck of finding her?"

"I'm right on her tail."

"Maybe she knows you're on to her."

"Uhhh I feel like she does but that doesn't matter."

"The next time I'll catch her for sure...and this game of cat and mouse will be over."

"Hm."

I get up and make him his daily tea for his coughing fits and give it to him.

"How are things going back at the hideout?"

"Besides us being killed off and collecting more jinchuuriki nothing's really changed."

"Don't put it like that...weren't they your friends?"

Like I stated before I took no part in hunting jinchuuriki. I would complete small assassinations and missions from here and there and report back to Pein.

I couldn't lie the loss of Hidan and Kakuzu hurt me. I was away looking for my sister at the time of their demise and was informed when I got back.

In the little time I've known them and the little time I had spent with them the Akatsuki did indeed grow on me.