𝘋𝘦𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘢'𝘴 𝘋𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭

"Itachi stop

"Itachi stop." I chuckled as he poked my forehead with two fingers.

I grab his arm and stare at his hand before looking back up at him.

"Why have you been doing that recently?"

"I hope it's not a way where you can break down my ability to cancel out genjutsu." I joked.

He just looked at me and smiled.

"I'll tell you some other time Yami." He pats my head before walking ahead of me.

My cheeks burned red under my mask as I followed behind him.

"Now—- Just hold on! You're not gonna do that. You have to explain yourself."

"Do I?" He looked over his shoulder at me a smile playing on his lips.

I crossed my arms and met his gaze.

"Yes you do."

"So make me then."

"Hm whatever." I crossed my arms and pouted at how he was clearly enjoying this.

_________________👁/🫦\👁______________

"Yamiiii Channnnn Tobi misses youuuuuu."

"He does huh?"

"Yessss you never show up to the hideout anymore and Deidara senpai treats me like I'm stupid."

"That's because you are." Deidara said walking towards us huffing.

"Hi Deidara how are ya."

"Swell, never been better." He said as he put his hands in his pockets.

"That's good to know." I nodded my head to him.

After fumbling in his pockets for a while he pulled out a clay cat figurine.

"This is for you."

"Ohhhh Deidara senpaiii." Tobi squealed from the side of him.

"Oh...it's adorable."

The cat rolled around in Deidara's hand nudging against his fingers.

"Can ya hold out your hands?"

"Oh sure."

I held my hands out and stared in awe as he allowed it to walk in my hands.

"What is this for?" I take one of my fingers and pet it causing it to purr.

"For that...one time you know." He looked down to hide his flushing cheeks.

"If it hadn't been for you I would've allowed myself to become more depressed."

"Just helping a friend in need Deidara, but thanks." My vision switched to the cat that was rolling around in my hands.

"Make sure you take real good care of her...she's not explosive as you can see."