𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦

"You should already know better than that little sister

"You should already know better than that little sister."

She appeared behind me in a flash causing me to quickly evade whatever she planned on doing.

"Before I kill you I need to know one thing."

"Why did you kill my parents?"

"And before you say anything stupid..."

I pulled a spear with a fan attached to the end with a long chain.

"Know that your life is on the line."

I get into a fighting stance as the blades of my fan and my spear glimmered in the sunlight coming in through the window.

The tension between us was obviously thick but it was calm as well.

Something about her was unreadable which is another reason why I was keeping my distance for now.

Once again I was reminded of my parents beauty just by looking at the outside...but the inside was horribly ugly.

"They were my parents too Yami."

"And mother was praying to a demon when she conceived you."

"I saw it with my own eyes." She smiled and approached me slowly.

"They deserved to die."

(What...?)

I shook my head in disbelief.

"There's no way you're a liar."

"You weren't there so how would you know little sister?"

She giggled and took a few more step toward me.

"Don't take anymore steps closer to me."

I bit my lip in frustration as the possibilities of what she said started to run through my head.

(Mother and father...we're praying to a demon...?)

"I've got you now!"

I gasped as a vine of thorns sprung up from the ground and attached themselves to my leg faster than my brain could process.

(Crap I spaced out.)

I wince as they squeezed tightly around my ankle and I used my fan to slice them off.

"Hm hm hm well isn't this fun." She giggled sinisterly before taking a battle stance.

"I see you're not going to tell me much of anything."

"Alright Kami, let's get this over with."

I spin my spear over my head catching my fan with the other covering my face.

"Yes, Let's."

As soon as she said that the ground started rumbling from under me and vines started to shoot up in front of me.