chapter 1

Pete's pov

I woke up from the sound of the alarm clock. I didn't want to wake up, I was very tired. "Good morning" said Vegas and I turned to look at him. how I like to wake up next to him every day. "you won't say good morning to me", he said and kissed me on the cheek. "good morning". I told him and hugged him.

"what are you thinking and you forgot I exist?" he told me as he was playing with my hair."I'm thinking about you and how lucky I am to have you, I don't know what I would do without you", I told him and he smiled at me. oh my god i love that smile. it's the best smile in the world.

it didn't take him a second and he turned to kiss me. that made me remember what we were doing last night. suddenly there were cries in the room and they made us stop what we were doing.

"someone woke up". I said and looked at vegas who was upset because venice interrupted us. "maybe it's time for venice to have his own room".said Vegas."This in not going to hapen just becauce you are horny all the time doesn't mean that i'm going to get rid of my son".I told him and I went to calm Venice down.

"Come on pete just for a while i really need you to spent more time with me".He said while hugging me from behind.Well it's not that i don't want him it's just that we have to take care of our son."No Vegas Venice is going to stay here besides we arleady did it last night now let me go i have to go Macau to school".i said and let go of his hug.

I went to the kitchen and made breakfast for everyone."P'Pete it's time to take me to school" said Macau and made me look at my watch."yes you're right are you ready?"i asked him."yes i'm ready"."okay then let's go"

I am going to meet some clients now i will try not to be late".said vegas and gave me the car keys."Ok i will cook curry today for dinner i said and gave him a peck on his lips".

We went in the car and i left Macau to school and now i'm driving to go home.Sudently my phone rings and it's Vegas."what's up".i asked."i just want to stay that i'm home already and i finished early my work"."good i'm coming home right now".i said to him and that was the last thing i remember before i close my eyes.